The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

tbh it doesn't matter cause a crazy theory has been going around and i honestly think it might end up being true

Spoiler
She might still be alive - Right before she gets shot the notification "Carley will remember that" pops up. Theres no reason for that to be there unless Telltale is trolling - Lee mentions that they didn't have time for a "proper burial". No way to know if she's really dead if nobody checks. - Back at the camp one of the dialogue options implies that there will be some kind of romance sub-plot between her and Lee. Why put that there if she's going to eat it 20 minutes later.
Edited by Twinblade
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Stop playing Enslaved a couple 3 hours in. Story seemed like it was gonna be decent but the gameplay was just too straightforward for me. The platforming makes Uncharted look like Super Meat Boy in comparison. You can just mash a direction + jump and Monkey will jump to the right stop if the game deems that action appropriate. The Combat and stealth aren't great either. Which is too bad, because I do like the main characters.

Did you play Blade of Darkness?

nope. Should I?

Yes. It's similiarly themed, but much harder and with excellent combat system.

I'm enjoying Portrait of Ruin so far, although it's seemingly easier than Order of Ecclesia so far. I don't know, still fun. I like the who swap mechanic between the characters, and it's pretty cool who Charlotte just summons stuff from books.

TWD ep 3 spoilers

Spoiler
I watched the head shot again, I think she's dead brehs. That shit hits her in the middle of the face :ben:

Spoiler
i think you mean grazed her face :reg:

Spoiler
lol if it grazed her face she'd be screaming and shit, she's definitely dead

TWD ep 3 spoilers

Spoiler
I watched the head shot again, I think she's dead brehs. That shit hits her in the middle of the face :ben:

Spoiler
i think you mean grazed her face :reg:

Spoiler
lol if it grazed her face she'd be screaming and shit, she's definitely dead

nah that would be enough to cause her to pass out.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler
except nobody checked the body so they have no way of knowing for sure. that was one of the points in my previous post.

Spoiler
They didn't have time to bury her obviously, but they wouldn't have left her if they didn't think she was dead. I mean, I guess they didn't check her pulse, but she got shot in the fucking head lol. We'll see, but I really doubt she comes back. She'd have to have gotten really lucky, found by somebody, got extensive medical care. All while not getting eaten by zombies. Very unlikely. :ben:
  • Upvote 1

finished RE revelations and i enjoyed it quite a bit. i forgot how much i loved RE's corny dialogue and ridiculous conspiracy filled lore. It actually made me a lot more excited for RE6.

Spoiler
except nobody checked the body so they have no way of knowing for sure. that was one of the points in my previous post.

Spoiler
They didn't have time to bury her obviously, but they wouldn't have left her if they didn't think she was dead. I mean, I guess they didn't check her pulse, but she got shot in the fucking head lol. We'll see, but I really doubt she comes back. She'd have to have gotten really lucky, found by somebody, got extensive medical care. All while not getting eaten by zombies. Very unlikely. :ben:

Spoiler
true, but she was my favorite character (aside from Lee and Clementine) so i hope she's not dead :meh: a confrontation between her and Lily where you're stuck in the middle would be pretty epic
Edited by Twinblade

i keep playin' Battlefield 3 multiplayer on Xbox

EOD Bot is funny but useless as fuck, glad I got 1 kill with it pretty fast.

'

Really? Nobody here said they played it on Xbox? I'll probably pick it up when I get paid next week. Having fun with COD, but I'd like to blow some shit up too. Feel like I'm kinda slowly getting back into gaming right now.

i definitely wanna play it on PC someday (i have it, but it runs too sporadically for me to enjoy it multiplayer)

I'm playing Cypher. It's been few years since I tried real text adventure, but this one is pretty great so far.. Great graphics and music, but most of the game is still based on text input and the story is quite gripping. The parser is a bit simplistic, but aside from that great cyberpunk adventure

Edited by Adrian_Werner