The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Finished Slerping Dogs. The gun fights aren't fun, it's not even that the gunplay is atrocious it's just that it would've been better if it remained solely focused on melee. Started up Dust and I dig it do far.

Nothing yet, but definitely getting back in D3 (didn't quit intentionally) next thursday. Last time i played it was on June 3, before any major patch; hell, even before ilvls were introduced. I was on the Zoltan Kule quest chain on my barb in Inferno. My main hander did 647dps ffs, and my stats were ~33k HP, 8.5k armor, 13k DPS, and ~400-500+ all resist unbuffed. I even ordered a physical authenticator that did not ship to me in time during the height of the hack scare. That's how long it's been. I already had a burning itch to continue playing even before i left for my vacation, but i was in no way expecting anywhere near what they did with these past patches, especially 1.0.4. It will feel like a new experience for me. I will be able to grind for awesome gear WITHOUT having to go through the trauma that everyone else has in the past few months. It's perfect. Anybody else getting into it? Robo? Godess? I think you guys mentioned that you were.

Holy fuck...Sleeping Dogs is fun, so much better basic gameplay than GTAIV

Good to hear. I don't have a ton of time to play games now, but I went ahead and bought the pc version. Gotta reward devs that go beyond the typical console port effort.

P4A and binary domain. Gonna start Batman at some point

what do you think of P4A? you liked blazblue and shit right?

I like GG much better and BB slightly better. Persona got a tight engine, and its fast and hectic just like Blaz and Gear, but i dont like the combat engine as much. I would have prefered if it had 3 reg attacks and a persona attack, not 2 reg and 2 persona. Outside of that, its a lot like a mixture of the two. I havent gotten too deep into it yet but its still great. Unlike most fighters, asw always keeps all the characters original and completely unique....no clones like SF etc..

Finished Binary Domain. It was really good. Got better as the game progressed almost the whole way. Playing Batman AA now, the combat sucks so far and the game runs like butt hole on my PC. Hoping to keep this card to next gen consoles come out...it runs everything pretty good still , with a few exceptions. Batman isnt even that good looking