The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Posted Image

Enter the Melodrama

I like it. Helped that I watched all the game summaries before in the reminisce section, characters are pretty cool.

The hell is with the street fights though? They apologise and give you items after you beat them down. As if that would happen here, your jaw could be hanging off and you'll still be enough of an ass to say 'next time.. imma fuck you up' :tom:

Played some Borderlands 2. Looks like I'm done with Borderlands 2. :lol:

Lmao, I feel yah. Put in a few hours and I'm done unless I get some solid coop partners. Games rather boring.

Played some Borderlands 2. Looks like I'm done with Borderlands 2. :lol:

Lmao, I feel yah. Put in a few hours and I'm done unless I get some solid coop partners. Games rather boring.

Nigga we play it every night

The fuck do I care? More interested in a group of first timers with the same schedule, BRO. have a group already just waiting on the last one to hit 80 so we can take a quick GW break.

Playing

Posted ImagePosted Image

Castlevania HD is pretty alright. It's either repetitive or brilliant, depending on how much you love grinding in Metroidvanias. Thankfully I'm in the latter camp and I'm liking the difficulty. Julius is a beast. It's kind of a shame that there's no Trevor, Juste or Nathan to play as, but there's a cool selection, and 8-bit Simon is awesome.

Online is unsurprisingly dead, so I guess I'll have to wait til a friend's over to check out split screen co-op.

Saint's Row The Third is a completely different story to 2. So much polish, plays great and it's just stupidly awesome. I'm too early in to go on further, but I like it a lot.

Playing

Posted ImagePosted Image

Castlevania HD is pretty alright. It's either repetitive or brilliant, depending on how much you love grinding in Metroidvanias. Thankfully I'm in the latter camp and I'm liking the difficulty. Julius is a beast. It's kind of a shame that there's no Trevor, Juste or Nathan to play as, but there's a cool selection, and 8-bit Simon is awesome.

Online is unsurprisingly dead, so I guess I'll have to wait til a friend's over to check out split screen co-op.

Saint's Row The Third is a completely different story to 2. So much polish, plays great and it's just stupidly awesome. I'm too early in to go on further, but I like it a lot.

i loved HoD but only when playing online. i finished the first 2 levels by myself and felt pretty damn bored.

spec ops. its pretty mediocre so far.

it's short enough to the point where I say just keep playing it (like 5 hours long) . When I played through it, it was more out of interest and to see what the game's big twist was all about. the gameplay is as standard TPS as it gets. The turret sequences were surprisingly fun though, later on in the game :ben: Edited by -CM-

I played through the first few chapter of Uncharted 3 today (in 3D) I've been pretty critical of Uncharted as a series lately, and of Naughty Dog, and neither opinions waver while playing this. It's probably more fun to watch than to actually play, because at it's worst, gameplay is the most minimal of input where your button presses are required to progress the cutscene and at it's best it's Assassin's Creed-lite platforming and very standard gears gameplay. Yeah, I know, this is nothing new, but then neither is Uncharted 3. This is the least progressive series of the gen, I believe. All that said, it's a very pretty game, and I suppose in that regard, it would be nice to work with an art team like Naughty Dog's. The 3D is pretty great, once everything was calibrated. The story is... well. But it's alright. Best on youtube/10.

Spec Ops story is seriously overhyped, but for military shooter it was pretty nice. I especially liked how fucking brutal it could get at times. It was pretty nice shooter overall. Great setting, tight shooting mechanism and surprisingly fun MP. Still sad to see another tactical series turn into arcade though.