The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

My interest in gaming has really decreased lately. Aside from some occasional mobile titles and the walking dead episodes, I haven't really felt like playing anything. I may even sell the wiiu, I was going to keep, on eBay. Forza horizons looks pretty good, so maybe a racer would be a great change for me. Also, I think halo 4 will have one hell of a campaign. Perhaps that will get me back into finishing other single player titles.

sounds like you need to crack open that copy of yakuza 4 :smoke:

That would be a very risky gamble to play it .He'd end up quitting gaming for a very long time or he would have a blast laughing at the super corny cut-scenes :tom:
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

My interest in gaming has really decreased lately. Aside from some occasional mobile titles and the walking dead episodes, I haven't really felt like playing anything. I may even sell the wiiu, I was going to keep, on eBay. Forza horizons looks pretty good, so maybe a racer would be a great change for me. Also, I think halo 4 will have one hell of a campaign. Perhaps that will get me back into finishing other single player titles.

sounds like you need to crack open that copy of yakuza 4 :smoke:

That would be a very risky gamble to play it .He'd end up quitting gaming for a very long time or he would have a blast laughing at the super corny cut-scenes :tom:

Seriously though Bhytre, do you actually like Yakuza at all? I mean the game is dumb but it ain't bad.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. First PL game I've played. Very good!

they all own :face:

i remember you playing majin. did you end up finishing it?

nah. i should get back to it. it wasn't half bad.

Been replaying RE4. I'm up to chapter 3-2 ish, which is a hour or two into the castle section. I think I'm about to run into Ada. It's crazy just how different this game is from RE5. The level design in the castle is very reminiscent of the older RE games. Game's definitely a masterpiece.

Edited by -CM-

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. First PL game I've played. Very good!

they all own :face:

Hey GD :face: Yeah I got The Last Spectre with it too so that will be next. Sidenote: Does the cow forum still exist? Haha.

Nice. :face: yeah... The cow thread is in the subforum at the the top of the page, called The Lounge.

I will try Rochard :salute:

anyone hear play The Last Remnant? i just started it and so far the battle system makes no sense whatsoever.

:ben: have fun. I could explain it, but it would take too much time. So i'll ask what exactly don't understand?

You played Unlimited Saga, right? It's from the same team. The funny thing is as much as TLR makes no sense in some places, it's a lot more comprehensible than that fucking game to the point where anyone who says they finished it without using some form of a guide is outright lying. :| and even then a guide still doesn't work

Edited by Dili