The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Darksiders 2 is like 20 hours, lol. It'll feel less repetitive if it gets spaced out over a number of weeks, but there's better things to do with your time and money.

You liked fez, right? I'm considering it. I love good puzzle platformers. The harder they are to solve, the better.

Fez is pretty good, the platforming never amounts to much and you can get through the first playthrough without running into very many challenging puzzles. The game shines in the second playthrough if you want some challenge from your puzzles, and even the first playthrough is enjoyable as there's always new ways to solve puzzles being introduced.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Darksiders 2 is like 20 hours, lol. It'll feel less repetitive if it gets spaced out over a number of weeks, but there's better things to do with your time and money.

You liked fez, right? I'm considering it. I love good puzzle platformers. The harder they are to solve, the better.

Fez is pretty good, the platforming never amounts to much and you can get through the first playthrough without running into very many challenging puzzles. The game shines in the second playthrough if you want some challenge from your puzzles, and even the first playthrough is enjoyable as there's always new ways to solve puzzles being introduced.

Ownage. Thanks!

Finished the Leon campaign. Really isn't much to say that hasn't been said, it's a bummer that its being called the best of the 4 when it's pretty mediocre. Chris, Jake, and Ada left. :woo:

Damn, I had a good run on ME3M last night.

Playing as engineer again, and I've just decided that I'm going to fight with just a pistol and free up as much weight for powers like combat drones.

Why? Because I'm using this;

Posted Image

The ammo clip is small, but with the capacity bonus and headshot damage boost attachments, this thing is brutal.

I was popping heads all last night, all while my combat drone is spitting rockets and earning me kills on the other side of the map.

You know what's really awesome? This is Paladin I, which means it hasn't even been upgraded yet.

ME3M :bow:

Finished the Leon campaign. Really isn't much to say that hasn't been said, it's a bummer that its being called the best of the 4 when it's pretty mediocre. Chris, Jake, and Ada left. :woo:

I keep hearing Chris has the best one. Or at least it's the least offensive one lol. Edited by -CM-

I keep hearing Chris has the best one. Or at least it's the least offensive one lol.

Did the first 2 chapters and its a weird one. I feel like there's far less ammo in it and all I'm doing is quick shotting -> meleeing dudes.

Man, it's not hard to speak my mind on Resident Evil 6 it's just redundant so instead I'll leave this video as my argument. Contains Spoilers.

Edited by -CM²-

i bought gears 3 to complete the trilogy. its pretty boring so far. graphics are nice tho.

Swap Gears 3 for Uncharted 3, and you have my situation. Lol it's already on ebay.

i bought gears 3 to complete the trilogy. its pretty boring so far. graphics are nice tho.

Didn't really care for it. I think the first one was the best, it was shorter and had a bit of a horror element to it.

Didn't really care for it. I think the first one was the best, it was shorter and had a bit of a horror element to it.

it was also pretty groundbreaking for its time, both visually and mechanically.

it was also pretty groundbreaking for its time, both visually and mechanically.

word! Gears 2 was good too, but that locust fortress section just draaaaagged.

Lmao. If you haven't gotten to the Lambent Berserker yet then good luck. ResiUpdate: Finished Chris, off to Jake. As bad as I think/know this game is I'm not having a bad time playing it.

Edited by -CM²-

Lmao. If you haven't gotten to the Lambent Berserker yet then good luck.

ResiUpdate: Finished Chris, off to Jake. As bad as I think/know this game is I'm not having a bad time playing it.

What would you rate it /Operation Raccoon City so far? Edited by -CM-