The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

the controls for the exploration parts are much better too. you no longer have to tap all around the screen to find hint coins, you just drag a magnifying glass across it until the color changes.

that owns! my gf is out of town this weekend, so i would like to catch up on some games.

Well I just finished FFXIII-2 again, liked it even better the second time. Side missions for fragments and shit are pretty good for the most part (didn't do any of them the first time lol), and it was nice that it meant that I wasn't so retardedly underleveled that the last boss took me 50 minutes like my first go through. Now I'm gonna get fragments for as long as I can be bothered and then go on to the onslaught of Shin Megami Tensei games that have just arrived for me. Fucking JRPGs B)

I'm on the third chapter of Binary Domain and I think I'm done. The whole thing feels low rent. Now I'm out of games again. ;(

i had a feeling you would end up being the outlier :meh:

did you like vanquish? just curious.

Short answer: I haven't played it.

The story: At some point I'll probably sit out a generation so things will feel fresh again when I come back, and I've picked Vanquish as the last game I'll play before I do that because I want to go out on a high note (Mikami's my favorite director) so I haven't played it even though I've owned it since launch.

miracle mask was pretty damn good. Theres quite a bit of set up for the next one, which seems like it might end up being one hell of a send off for the franchise. time to dig into some of the PSN+ games i got, starting with infamous 2.

Edited by Twinblade

Got one of the bad endings in 999, I'm gonna immediately replay it to get the normal ending

Should I play through the true ending before I go into VLR, or will I be good with the normal ending?

you'll want to get the best ending because its fucking amazing and will completely rape your mind. also its not accessible until you get the rest.

honestly after one ending you've only experienced about half or even less of what the game offers in terms of both puzzles and storytelling. you don't really "beat" it until you get all the endings.

look up a faq to see which paths to take.

Edited by Twinblade