The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Playing Dishonored. It is very good but damn does it rip off mechanics from other games. Feels exactly like Bioshock with Deux Ex/Thief style stealth and a HL2 narrative style.

Lol your description of it just inspired me to try it :face:

Playing Dishonored. It is very good but damn does it rip off mechanics from other games. Feels exactly like Bioshock with Deux Ex/Thief style stealth and a HL2 narrative style.

Lol your description of it just inspired me to try it :face:

Yeah I redboxed it for a night free. Will for sure buy it when the price drops. Great game. Even though you can easily see the games it is mimicking it still feels fresh and very fun. Edited by Haxlike

I’ve been playing Paper Mario: Sticker Star with an FAQ so I can avoid all the obnoxious backtracking by knowing in advance if I need a special sticker to complete a given level. I don’t understand why they didn’t avoid the backtracking problem by making it so special stickers don’t take up normal inventory space. That way you could have them all on-hand whenever you reach a point where you need to use one in order to progress. It’s a terrible design decision. If I weren’t using an FAQ, I’d hate the game because of it. Otherwise it’s okay fun. They do a good job with making each level feel unique (even though the world themes are the same old generic forest, desert, winter etc.), and I like the Super Mario World level structure with the world map. They should’ve done more with the plot though. It's one of those games where the plot only takes place during the opening and closing cutscenes, and nothing happens in-between.

playing XCOM...it seems solid but there are some parts that bum me out. First thing i noticed is that many of the maps don't visually reflect where you are. For example in one of the earlier missions i went to China and it looked as if i was in a regular american town. also during the tutorial i had my first kill through cover....the alien was indoors but not near a doorway, he was basically completely covered but one of my soldiers managed to shoot straight through the wall and hit it :killzone: the pre-mission stuff has impressed me a lot though. I wasn't expecting it to be so elaborate, in fact i feel overwhelmed which is a rare trait for a multiplatform game nowadays.

Edited by Twinblade

So Darksiders II. Alot better than the first one. I love how agile death is and his mobility. Not to mention you get more than one type of secondary weapon. I found a possessed claw weapon and Im gonna be upgrading it :datass: I completed the first 2 dungeons and a sidequest so far. I really love it :)

So Darksiders II. Alot better than the first one. I love how agile death is and his mobility. Not to mention you get more than one type of secondary weapon. I found a possessed claw weapon and Im gonna be upgrading it :datass: I completed the first 2 dungeons and a sidequest so far. I really love it :)

Starts of really good.....not so much later on.