The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

I keep unlocking new areas, yet I have no clue where I'm going lol. at least I'm back near the beginning to open that one door that requires 4 cubes. The level design is pretty slick. I love the music too.

Surprised you hadn't played it. And yeah the map is kinda hard to navigate at first, but it's a damn fine game. Some of the puzzles fuck me up lol

I was playing it buzzed last night and I was so immersed by the music and level design. I barely solved anything though lol.

Pushmo

Crashmo

Zelda OoT 3d

Mario 3d Land

999 (DS)

Virtue's Last Reward

NSMB2

RE: Revelations

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

cool. What about those layton games

The Layton games are all good as well. Also the Pheonix Wright games are awesome too. So obviously the new Ace Attorney vs Layton is going to be awesome B)

Ill have to browse. I have a gamestop gc maybe ill hit them up tomorrow NSMB2 is good so far but the hub world looks just like nsmb. I downloaded a few demos, but of course the eshop is under maintenance right now lol. Speakers suck on this thing

Ill have to browse. I have a gamestop gc maybe ill hit them up tomorrow

NSMB2 is good so far but the hub world looks just like nsmb. I downloaded a few demos, but of course the eshop is under maintenance right now lol. Speakers suck on this thing

yea, the WiiU eshop is down as well. :tom:

Nintendo really needs to standardize the eShop so that it's the same across WiiU, Wii, and 3DS. A one stop shop that has access to EVERYTHING, not just WiiU stuff. I want them to get rid of the "Wii mode" icon, and instead everything be ran and selectable from the WiiU menu.

Also, the NA eShop really needs to be redesigned (categorized) as it's incredibly unorganized and not very well detailed. It's smooth and is nice looking and quick, unlike PS3's store nowadays.

Still though, looking at where Sony's store started out at on PS3 compared to what it is now, and same with Live, I'm sure Nintendo will atleast address some of this shit.