The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

If you decide to play through to the end you might want to look up a guide when you get around December. There's choices that need to be made so you can get the "True" ending, hell ill even read over that part as to not spoil anything for yourself.

If you decide to play through to the end you might want to look up a guide when you get around December. There's choices that need to be made so you can get the "True" ending, hell ill even read over that part as to not spoil anything for yourself.

noted! i would love to finish it, even if it takes several months lol. 

Ive had no problems with tje checkpoints....but a few times i had to replay some levels. Annoying but they are short so i didnt care much. But im at a part now that is some bullshit. Dont want to spoil to much but the part im on ia basically a gauntlet room and if u die like i did u have to start all over. Its gay. Besides this part game has owned tho.

Weird to see GD play P4. :ben:

But yeah the game is AMAZING.  P4 has that kinda universal appeal i've noticed where even people who don't like jrpgs appreciate the game's overwhelming amounts of charm and quality. It's in the leagues of games like FFVII and Chrono Trigger

The game is pretty long, but the game stays fresh and interesting for the entire game.

My favorite are the retro themed dungeon and the strip club dungeon (the music in this dungeon is boss)

Edited by Dili

Weird to see GD play P4. :ben:

But yeah the game is AMAZING.  P4 has that kinda universal appeal i've noticed where even people who don't like jrpgs appreciate the game's overwhelming amounts of charm and quality. It's in the leagues of games like FFVII and Chrono Trigger

The game is pretty long, but the game stays fresh and interesting for the entire game.

My favorite are the retro themed dungeon and the strip club dungeon (the music in this dungeon is boss)

i disagree. the dungeon crawling became really tiresome after 50 hours (at least for me).

I think the dungeons are amusing, in how they change in themes and enemies. Though they are easily my least favorite part of the game (they aren't bad though). It's all the stuff you do, or can do, in between battles, that makes the game awesome. Plus, the characters own.