The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

If you dislike the dungeon crawling in 4 you'll hate it in 3. In 4 the dungeons were at least unique to the person you were rescuing in P3 it's the same dungeon for 200+ floors.

this is true. though, i grew to like the dungeon crawling once i really started experimenting with all the different personas. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Well I was referring to prePSP versions, should've been clear about that. The combat system is more limited, the social links aren't as great (albeit some are superb) and then Tartarus is just Tartarus.

Well I was referring to prePSP versions, should've been clear about that. The combat system is more limited, the social links aren't as great (albeit some are superb) and then Tartarus is just Tartarus.

there are some different social links in p3p?  tell me they changed that stupid kid fawning over his teacher and the sport dude with the injury and i might play that shit lol

i've put in 15 hours into zero escape. I love all the different endings and changing story arcs. Golem (or however you spell it) owned hard! I still have a ways to go since I'm playing it on hard and I'm trying to get all the secret codes. However, the rest should be quick to complete, since all of the earlier paths have been completed.

i've put in 15 hours into zero escape. I love all the different endings and changing story arcs. Golem (or however you spell it) owned hard! I still have a ways to go since I'm playing it on hard and I'm trying to get all the secret codes. However, the rest should be quick to complete, since all of the earlier paths have been completed.

in case you want to know roughly how long the game is

Spoiler
it took me 42 hours to get the perfect ending :ben:
Edited by Twinblade

15 hours and 3 1/2 chapters later I realize there are side quests in Radiant Historia. Do a little quick reading and learn I need to do specific ones for the True Ending. ;(

Oh well here goes nothing I suppose! How many chapters are there? That way I can just rewind back and touch the must do ones later.

Edited by -CM²-

after thinking about it some more im just gonna skip P3. At the very least this'll keep my "Persona Dungeon Fatigue Syndrome" levels low so i can go all out in P5 :smoke:

If you have a PSP just play it on that.