The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

and dayo, i never finished tlou. i can't play any console games, actually. one of my cats jump on my tv and knocked it down. since i spend most of my time at work or my gf's, i haven't bothered getting a new tv yet. 

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

That sucks. I don't want to play 999. I got Professor Layton Miracle Mask and Phoenix Wright 5 to play in the upcoming months anyway. That's enough adventure games for me for the time being.

and dayo, i never finished tlou. i can't play any console games, actually. one of my cats jump on my tv and knocked it down. since i spend most of my time at work or my gf's, i haven't bothered getting a new tv yet.

That sounds like something a cat would do.

Dont get me wrong, I bought SotC for 15 bucks about a year ago and smashed throught it on my PS3, and liked it.

The water boss is amazing though,

Spoiler

having to hold on to his hair when he goes underwater :love:

Still playing Shin Megami Tensei IV. I'm addicted to it, I've played 10 hours + in the past 4 days. Just arrived in Tokyo, this is shaping up to be my favorite game this year.

It has a perfect blend of old school, no hand holding hard difficulty but at the same time it remains a very accessible game, the menus and everything are very intuitive. You also never feel like you've made the wrong choice about demons fusing.

I'm liking this game more than SMT Nocturne so far.

Yeah when the game opened up at Tokyo that was one of the best moments I had in the game, wasn't expecting it at all. Game keeps getting better, be careful of the choices you make since you want to be on the neutral path.

I'm almost done with my play through, it's becoming my GOTY as well, especially considering I loved TLoU. I'm just so immersed into the game and loving every detail in the world it's amazing.

Edited by -SK4-

Dont get me wrong, I bought SotC for 15 bucks about a year ago and smashed throught it on my PS3, and liked it.

Spoiler

So are you actually playing pikmin 3 right now or is that just SW shenanigans. I wanna know how the game plays. You honestly seem like you've got good taste in games so I'd like to hear your take on the camera issues I'm hearing about so far. What's your preferred method of playing?

btw, downloading Earthbound now

Spoiler

So are you actually playing pikmin 3 right now or is that just SW shenanigans. I wanna know how the game plays. You honestly seem like you've got good taste in games so I'd like to hear your take on the camera issues I'm hearing about so far. What's your preferred method of playing?

btw, downloading Earthbound now

I have only played on the gamepad so far, ( I have my good friend, her baby dad, and their child staying with us for 2 weeks while they make the move to portland ) so I havent had time to use the wiiremote.

The gamepad is great, yet during the first boss, it was difficult to aim, and I can see where the wiiremote and numchuck would be a better fit for this game (seeing as it started as a Wii title orginaly anyways) 

I am only on day 6, but so far the game is great.  It gets pretty difficult when your multitasking with 2 diffrent captians (havent found the 3rd yet)

Fuck the haters, the game looks fantastic so far on the gamepad (off screen play), the charm of the game is undeniable. Also being an avid gardener, I have noticed all of the flowers and decorations found in the game for the most part, are actual real flowers and things found in gardening.  The attention to detail is amazing.

If your a WII U owner, its a must have, this is the only game in the last 3 years I will actually play twice the SP aspect.

That sucks. I don't want to play 999. I got Professor Layton Miracle Mask and Phoenix Wright 5 to play in the upcoming months anyway. That's enough adventure games for me for the time being.

gd has somewhat of an excuse since he already started VLR, but if you haven't then theres no reason not to play 999.

Still playing Shin Megami Tensei IV. I'm addicted to it, I've played 10 hours + in the past 4 days. Just arrived in Tokyo, this is shaping up to be my favorite game this year.

It has a perfect blend of old school, no hand holding hard difficulty but at the same time it remains a very accessible game, the menus and everything are very intuitive. You also never feel like you've made the wrong choice about demons fusing.

I'm liking this game more than SMT Nocturne so far.

Yeah when the game opened up at Tokyo that was one of the best moments I had in the game, wasn't expecting it at all. Game keeps getting better, be careful of the choices you make since you want to be on the neutral path.

I'm almost done with my play through, it's becoming my GOTY as well, especially considering I loved TLoU. I'm just so immersed into the game and loving every detail in the world it's amazing.

So far I'm not neutral. I'm going toward the Chaos path, Walter always approve of my decisions.

Guest Golem

Doesnt load slow for me at all :|

I used it the whole game.

Nah, it's pretty poor for me. I'd rather just download a pdf and load it on my phone. Waiting 40 seconds for a page to load is bonkers.

Keep that dumb shit out of this thread, Jonny. This is a sacred place, and any fanboy stupidity sends your ass on vacation.

And I don't care how much the original is on SNES. That's just because its a rare ass game. I'm not a collector though. I'm just a gamer. And a goddamn 20 yr old SNES game shouldn't be 10 bucks.

tell it chalupa too then magic