The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

At the last part of pikmin 3 but I had to jump back a couple of days to stock up, went to the last level with way to little amount of those little guys :ben:

Trying to figure out if I'm gonna get it this weekend. Trying to budget my cash a little. I just don't feel 100% sold on it. Wish there was a demo

Wait till the end of the game. He's gonna come through like every 30 minutes, and yeah once you beat the game you'll see

Also, I just figured out in pikmin 3 you can press up on the d pad to have your pikmin eat these little fruits that make them super hyper active.

Just now, on the last level, fuck me man :ben:

Started playing Shadowrun Returns. Love it. So much nostalgia. I didn't play the console ones, but I've put about a two years into Shadowrun pen and paper campaigns in 90s and it really manages to recreate that atmosphere. 

It is truly a game that took me back to late 90s era with fallout 1 2 etc...Amazing how some nice writing and turn based combat is all we need :)

Dark Souls help anyone please thanks yous

So I've been hammering away at this game, lvl 98, I haven't gone ahead and faught Gywn yet because I didn't wanna end my play through, I was having fun helping fools beat bosses and collecting humanity/souls to upgrade all my bonfires.  

Anyways last night I had had enough and was ready to go fight Gywn...I had already beat The Four Knights, Scaleless Dragon, Witch of Izalith, Nico the Gravelord....BUT during my travels I made a Chaos Blade out of the Uchikatana with the soul of the Witch of Izalith, so does that mean now I can't open up the door behind the Lordvessel? Did I just fuck myself out of over a hundred hours of gameplay???? lol

This guy??????

tumblr_m3d44wNnLP1qh2oe3o1_1280.jpg

does the DLC not come with the *greatest hits* addition already? or is that just the prepare to die edition??

thanks btw

Edited by BOSS DS-1