The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Playing chrono trigger. Pretty sweet so far. The time travel aspect is pretty cool :smoke: it holds up well too, visually.

What are you playing it on? Been meaning to give it a shotVita :smoke: Edited by -GD-
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

yeah the load scenes are a bit odd. not terrible, but odd. at least it looks nice on the vita.

Man you should really just play it on the DS, if you still have one. I highly, highly recommend it Edited by -SK4-

I should legit buy CT, the iOS one any good or should I try hunting down the ds one?

I was going to get it, but no retina ;(The customer reviews are pretty rough. I need to load it up on my DS again. Love DAT game so much, my tattoo is from it ;(
  • Upvote 1

I figure ill just spam heavy bottle rockets/dragonite/ice attacks. The difficulty is weird in this game. Battles are fun though.

you try that bro, Bottle rockets own, come see me

when you have had enough tho. I expect to hear from you :D