The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Tony is so fucking gay for Jeff lmao. Great goddamn game.

Okay. Never mind. Figured out what I've gotta do. Fucker is bout to go down :smoke:

google?

I shit you not, I figured it out out of desperation hoping I'd get some PP restored if I used that. I could hold my own for the first 2 forms, the. I was just stuck.

I did use a Let's play for the Fourstar/Moonstar shit though. That was this game's Fade to me. Not nearly as bad, but it was annoying regardless.

Tony is so fucking gay for Jeff lmao. Great goddamn game.

Okay. Never mind. Figured out what I've gotta do. Fucker is bout to go down :smoke:

google? I shit you not, I figured it out out of desperation hoping I'd get some PP restored if I used that. I could hold my own for the first 2 forms, the. I was just stuck.

I did use a Let's play for the Fourstar/Moonstar shit though. That was this game's Fade to me. Not nearly as bad, but it was annoying regardless.

The four star teleporting shit sucks dick.

Good job in figuring it out, it took me do much longer when I was little playing it :D

Like 3 rentals lol

I've already put a good 2 hrs maybe into Pikmin 3. I enjoyed it. Have my gamepad sitting in the table in front of me for my map and what not.

yeah I liked using the game pad and the wii remote. Ultimate captian shit

Still playing dream team , gonna play bf3, crysis 2 and dead space 3 probably on low settings lol on pc at some point. If anyone wants any of the other games that were in the humble bundle let me kno

You can probably get away with playing Crysis on HIGH since idk...I think EA Optimized it well + its not like a graphical powerhouse. 1080p kills bf3. But at 720 is runs over 60 on high. Which is what my tv in my room is anyway. Crysis I couldn't play more than a half an hour before it bored me to tears.

about crysis 2, jon. I installed and played it a little bit yesterday....Everything turned all the way up i'm getting 30fps pretty solid. Occasional dips when theres some babygee michael bay explosions n shit, but a rock steady 30 otherwise.

You could probably turn most things up and dx9 and start from there.

Zombicide. :|D

Friend picked it up over the week so we decided to give it a whirl. Neat little game, don't remember the last time I was as into a board game. Time to expand!

So what classic RPG should I play next. Earthbound was FANTASTIC. It ended a little quickly though IMO, and you didn't get as much time with Poo, and I wasn't a huge fan of how fragmented your players levels would end up being. But....fantastic game. I need that Mother 3 to come on Wii U VC.

I just finished M&L Dream Team, and I really liked it but man it was long for a Mario RPG. Too long. And some of the boss fights were also too long. And the main plot never took off.

But it's really good about introducing new mechanics the whole way through, it's a lot more ambitious than Bowser's Inside Story, its really playable, and the dialogue is better and more frequent than BIS too.

So what classic RPG should I play next. Earthbound was FANTASTIC. It ended a little quickly though IMO, and you didn't get as much time with Poo, and I wasn't a huge fan of how fragmented your players levels would end up being. But....fantastic game. I need that Mother 3 to come on Wii U VC.

Now long was it?