The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

took me just over 5 hours according to steam.

lmfao, a 20 dollar ue3 game you can beat in a few hours?

Screw them :kaz: should be $5,who are they kidding?

none of my arguments pertaining to mighty no 9 had anything to do with length :| talk about grasping for straws.

Edited by Twinblade

I remember Gwyn being stupid easy?

Kind of anti-climactic once you've beat so many bosses.  I had the most trouble with Ornstein/Smough and Manus.  

Even that Artoria the Abyss walker was harder. 

Yeah I've put Gwyn on hold for now, I wanna get Manus over with first, who seems like a much harder boss than Gwyn. The lowest I managed to bring his health down to once was about 30%.

My approach is melee/dodging + silver pendant. I struggle a lot when his aggressiveness cranks up later during the fight :meh:

When do you get access to the DLC? Got my Lordvessel and all that last night.

Okay, I don't remember when the Lordvessel part comes in, since I'm still on my first playthrough that I started from 2011...

But what I do know is you need to have at least been to the Duke's Archives and acquired some pendant that will let you enter the DLC area. Look it up online or someshit, is all there...

isnt the access to the dlc at the hydra pool in darkroot basin? 

yeah, but you need to complete and get some other shit first before access is available..

From GB:

1. Saved Dusk of Oolacile from the golden crystal golem behind the hydra in Darkroot Basin

2. Acquired the Lordvessel from Gywnevere

After doing this, you must place down the lordvessel (whether it be with Kaathe or Frampt) to open up the golden fog gates throughout Lodran.

You now must enter The Duke's Archives and take the elevator up. There will be a crystal golem in the right side of the balcony up the stairs. Killing him will reward you with The Broken Pendant.

Now backtrack all the way back to Darkroot Basin, to where you originally saved Dusk. There will be a black orb. Touch it.

I wonder if I'd like it. I didn't find Amnesia fun.

then don't even bother. they're almost the exact same type of game.

What are the enemies like? My main problem with Amnesia was the enemies were hard to see and it felt like you were being attacked by invisible things basically.

none of my arguments pertaining to mighty no 9 had anything to do with length :| talk about grasping for straws.

I was actually parodying your flipout to Gone Home. Lol haven't I schooled you enough on Mighty No.9? 

I was actually parodying your flipout to Gone Home. Lol haven't I schooled you enough on Mighty No.9? 

outlast would have no trouble blending in with the average triple A $60 blockbuster. gone home on the other hand is less advanced than your average escape the room ios game.

so yeah, its laughably overpriced in comparison.

btw gone home runs on unity, not unreal engine.

Edited by Twinblade

outlast would have no trouble blending in with the average triple A $60 blockbuster. gone home on the other hand is less advanced than your average escape the room ios game.

lmfao this statement. 

This is, among many, the reason people laugh at you for you tastes.

lmfao this statement. 

This is, among many, the reason people laugh at you for you tastes.

outlastnopewka8h.gif