The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Spelunky is a great game. Superb gameplay depth

nice. Can you be more specific about the kind of platforming it is? Is it like a Metroidvania (since it seems to be rather open), or is it like an open world world super meat boy (insane challenge)? Are levels short or long? Frequent saves? Major/minor backtracking?

Finished Blacklist. Awesome, awesome game. Best SC since Chaos Theory and overall almost surpassing CT. Makes you feel like such a badass. I will definitely do second run in a month or two.

Will start XCOM Bureau this evening.

My game of the year :bow:. I just beat it too, and it was a fun campaign with a decent story. Loved the little varieties it provided, like controlling Briggs and those UAV moments.

Have you started those Briggs coop missions? I beat them a couple of days ago and it was also great. Still think Conviction edges it a little in that category.

Just finished a coop session (Charlie mission - horde style) with some random guy online. Fought off 20 waves of enemies in one sitting, I think it took us a couple of hours. Shit was beyond amazing, perhaps my most memorable online experience since the COD days early this gen.