The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I'm playing sly cooper: thieves in time. Fun game :)

nice, just picked it up on amazon for $15Ps+ had the vita version for either $7.50, or free (can't remember ). The dialog is corny, but it's an entertaining game with nice variety in gameplay.
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Hitman absolution owns hard. Best one in the series so far.

tumblr_llgaeahjah1qiyqyfo1_500.gif what's your favorite hitman?

Blood Money. Biggest and most non-linear levels as well as strongestemphasis on stealth.

I liked Absolution, but it lost a lot for it's move for more badassery. The core gameplay is great, but most of the levels are pretty dissapointing.  I hope they will build on this with next one to deliver something truly special, exactly the way Ubisoft did with with Blacklist.

Messing around a bit with Splinter Cell in between Dark Souls and man, this game takes itself far too seriously it's at its detriment IMO. Could be that I just finished SRIV but yeah. Also, playing games side by side to the Souls games isn't the best idea.

Edited by -CM²-

Messing around a bit with Splinter Cell in between Dark Souls and man, this game takes itself far too seriously it's at its detriment IMO. Could be that I just finished SRIV but yeah. Also, playing games side by side to the Souls games isn't the best idea.

I don't think anything else would fit Splinter Cell. At most they could have increased the ammount of black humor comments on Sam's part.

Also..yes, it's not best idea. Blacklist is very hardcore on highest difficulty, so coupling it with other hardcore titles is very bad idea. You need something that's a palete clenser. 

Went back for a short burst of Earthbound today, cleared the maze of the moles pretty easily.

Almost everything in the place is vulnerable to freeze, so I used it a lot. I guess I ran out of PP the last time.

freeze is your damage dealer the entire game pretty much 

Hitman absolution owns hard. Best one in the series so far.

tumblr_llgaeahjah1qiyqyfo1_500.gif what's your favorite hitman?

Blood Money. Biggest and most non-linear levels as well as strongestemphasis on stealth.

I liked Absolution, but it lost a lot for it's move for more badassery. The core gameplay is great, but most of the levels are pretty dissapointing.  I hope they will build on this with next one to deliver something truly special, exactly the way Ubisoft did with with Blacklist.

Blood money was my fav too but I loved absolution. It was hitman at its best but some of the stages were really lame.

The costume party in blood money was so awesome hahah