The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Have it hooked up to a 720p tv. I played on my pc screen at 1080 on high was only getting around 30, and it still didn't look what people say it did

i already said before that the first few levels aren't that impressive visually.

im not sure why so many people hate it. its short and some levels have great atmosphere. It also has a pretty kick ass soundtrack. Its worth the time invested, There are much worse things you can do with 4 hours.

Edited by Twinblade

I can't decide whether to play more W101 or Earthbound.

It's ridiculous how much earlier you fucks got W101. How do you like it? Gimme a write up NOW.

And I dunno how you haven't gotten further in Earthbound lol

You know what? I'll let you know when I'm a little further in. Had about three hours on it the other day with my friend, but not too much time since. Damn work.

lol it's basically because of my schedule, so I haven't even been tempted to play them in short bursts, but I'm taking some time off to sink time into each of them. I love the shit out of Earthbound, I'm just snowed under with project work right now.