The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Lmao, for some reason I had an itch to play it. Evil Within can't be here soon enough.

Do you all mic up for DOTA?

ye fo sho. on skype. You know, I would actually play RE6 co-op just to see what it is lol. Paying anymore then $15 would be against my morals though.

Edited by -CM-

TB, as someone who found the sanity mechanic annoying in Amnesia but enjoyed everything else, do you recommend the game to me? Just moving through a fucked up environment with some evasion and puzzle solving is good enough for me.

i should finish it tonight but so far pacing and storytelling wise its extremely similar to Dear Esther. If you liked that game then AMFP should be right up your alley.

Edited by Twinblade

TB, as someone who found the sanity mechanic annoying in Amnesia but enjoyed everything else, do you recommend the game to me? Just moving through a fucked up environment with some evasion and puzzle solving is good enough for me.

i should finish it tonight but so far pacing and storytelling wise its extremely similar to Dear Esther. If you liked that game then AMFP should be right up your alley.

nice :juggle:

I finished Amnesia A Machine For Pigs. My feelings haven't changed much since my original post. The story does get pretty interesting by the end and while they still only give you fragments of whats going on its definitely not as vague as Dear Esther's. That said the climatic moments still have me quite a bit confused, will have to look into what are other people are saying to piece together the rest of it.

While i think a lot of TDD fans are overreacting my biggest problem with the game isn't just the fact that they removed numerous mechanics or simplified the puzzles/exploration.....but simply that they didn't bother adding in anything new to make up for it. As a result the game is shorter, simpler, easier, less tense, and just not as interesting overall. The Chinese Room is definitely talented when it comes to storytelling and presentation but they really need to work on the actual GAME aspect of their titles.

now that i think about it the OST is probably my favorite part of the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TSKgwvHgho

overall score: 7/10

Edited by Twinblade

Sleeping dogs owns, but idk how you could even play that with km

Sleeping dogs :bow: looks so purty on the pc. Btw, Cleo, I had to use the 360 controller :face:

some parts ofit looked great, like the rain covered roads. But you can still tell it was built for console, even with the hi rez texture pack

Sleeping dogs :bow: looks so purty on the pc. Btw, Cleo, I had to use the 360 controller :face:

some parts ofit looked great, like the rain covered roads. But you can still tell it was built for console, even with the hi rez texture packyeah, it's mainly the colorful architecture and the roads that look great. Plus, it runs so smoothly. It's definitely a console game with extra gloss though.

some parts ofit looked great, like the rain covered roads. But you can still tell it was built for console, even with the hi rez texture packyeah, it's mainly the colorful architecture and the roads that look great. Plus, it runs so smoothly. It's definitely a console game with extra gloss though.there's an insane amount of detail. I love the combat mechanics and how the driving feels.