The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Framerate on the SP for Battlefield 4 is pretty meh for me at times. Pretty surprised. Not a hitch on MP on Ultra. Can't be too much of a difference.

Should be the other way around :cosby2:

Yeah...I dunno whats goin on. I don't know enough about PCs to really make a guess as to whats goin on tho lol

Got into a mood where I wanted to revisit games. Installed ME1 and 2, FarCry 3, and Path of Exile needless to say they're all uninstalled and I'm playing through Golden Abyss. :ben:

It's a pretty neat game, all the launch "must have!" features kinda blow. I don't want to tilt my vita to regain balance or do your dumb charcoal pictures, also it can be pretty annoying to be taken to a menu everytime I pick up a treasure piece but whatever.

Played some Typing of the Dead: Overkill. Great game :D

Also still grinding in Harmony of Despair, I need to grasp this game more because I'm not getting particularly great item drops.

Got into a mood where I wanted to revisit games. Installed ME1 and 2, FarCry 3, and Path of Exile needless to say they're all uninstalled and I'm playing through Golden Abyss. :ben:

It's a pretty neat game, all the launch "must have!" features kinda blow. I don't want to tilt my vita to regain balance or do your dumb charcoal pictures, also it can be pretty annoying to be taken to a menu everytime I pick up a treasure piece but whatever.

yeah, if you avoid the gimmicks, it's actually entertaining. the tilt + analog aim is actually really good. surprisingly, it's the most open uncharted, in that you have time to explore without being constantly thrown into a cinematic sequence.

Edited by -GD-

Played some Typing of the Dead: Overkill. Great game :D

Also still grinding in Harmony of Despair, I need to grasp this game more because I'm not getting particularly great item drops.

i hope you're not playing by yourself, that game is all about the Co op.

It's 2013, take a guess ;(

I have the PSN version, so I can do split screen with a friend, but we've yet to hang out and do it.

Finally started playing Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies. The animations are incredible, the visuals presentation has been enhanced significantly but without losing the traditional look and style the series has been doing for years.

Feels good.

Finally started playing Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies. The animations are incredible, the visuals presentation has been enhanced significantly but without losing the traditional look and style the series has been doing for years.

Feels good.

the only bad thing about them is that theres no transitions between animations. The characters just sort of reset to their original pose.

Feels good.

the only bad thing about them is that theres no transitions between animations. The characters just sort of reset to their original pose.

Like the sprites in previous games. Yeah, don't mind it.

I'm getting tired of the framerate issues in BF4. I kinda just wanna play this campaign. And its starting to carry over to MP. There is no way my PC should be having these frame rate issues right now. Even when I drop it down to medium, it acts fucking stupid sometimes. Mehhhhhhhhhh

I'm getting tired of the framerate issues in BF4. I kinda just wanna play this campaign. And its starting to carry over to MP. There is no way my PC should be having these frame rate issues right now. Even when I drop it down to medium, it acts fucking stupid sometimes. Mehhhhhhhhhh

do you have the latest drivers for your card?