The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

i wonder what the writers do when they're not making AA games.

He work on other great gems like Ghost Trick. ;D 

But yeah, narrative has never been Capcom strong point so it's funny that they're responsible for the Phoenix Wright series.

not sure why reviewers panned Arkham Origins. its basically the same game as AC.

It's picked up a lot. Just got past the blank origin stuff. The segment with blank was just :lawd:

Nice spoilers, asshole....

Anyways, near the end of Mass Effect 3 and I have to say this game is kind of meh and that feeling may change if the ending is as bad as people say it is. I have to say Mass Effect 2 is way better than this game in every aspect.

not sure why reviewers panned Arkham Origins. its basically the same game as AC.

It's picked up a lot. Just got past the blank origin stuff. The segment with blank was just :lawd:

Nice spoilers, asshole....

Anyways, near the end of Mass Effect 3 and I have to say this game is kind of meh and that feeling may change if the ending is as bad as people say it is. I have to say Mass Effect 2 is way better than this game in every aspect.

:wonder:

That ending sucked... Everything I did throughout this series was ultimately pointless. Fuck you, Bioware.

It's about the journey not the destination man, you just don't get it. ;(

That ending sucked... Everything I did throughout this series was ultimately pointless. Fuck you, Bioware.

It had it's moments, but ME2 is ultimately a much much better game. One of the biggest things I hated with 3 was the squad selection...

It's about the journey not the destination man, you just don't get it. ;(

If this was a stand alone game then I'd be okay with that but this is the ending to a goddamn trilogy. A trilogy I invested a significant amount of time in and made careful decisions because I was told it's all going to matter in the end. Turns out though it didn't really matter at all, I feel cheated....

Fuck man BF4 is so intense. Just had a CRAZY game. Dope hardcore conquest server. I have gotten a lot better, and I'm unlocking weapons. The second demolitions gun I unlocked is my go-to now. Actually pretty fucking powerful and not bad on accuracy. I was raping people with a dude in my tank. Hed an epic series of battles with a Helicopter. We kept crossing paths while we were heading to each others base, but he always slipped away from me until probably when they had around 50 tickets and I caught him slipping as I saw him going to another base across the map. Just fucking fantastic shit. I love this game lol. Beyond rewarding.