The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

That ending sucked... Everything I did throughout this series was ultimately pointless. Fuck you, Bioware.

It's about the journey not the destination man, you just don't get it. ;(

If this was a stand alone game then I'd be okay with that but this is the ending to a goddamn trilogy. A trilogy I invested a significant amount of time in and made careful decisions because I was told it's all going to matter in the end. Turns out though it didn't really matter at all, I feel cheated....

this

im done with BF4 until they patch it. i've put up with all of its numerous bugs, glitches, and broken mechanics for over 50 hours now. In its current state its just too fucking frustrating to be fun. Even i have better things to do then endure a completely broken game.

This game literally was NOT tested at all. One of the major gadgets (the flashbang) crashes your game EVERYTIME you use it. People have tested it and it actually results in a crash 100% of the time. How in the world could something like that have possibly gotten past QA?

Edited by Twinblade

What kind of ending were you expecting Sabo?

One that I shaped with the decisions I made throughout the series. Every decision I made in this series was regulated to being nothing but a War Asset Number essentially. There was no cause and effect for anything I've done so it makes it all pointless. Absolutely terrible ending...

One that I shaped with the decisions I made throughout the series. Every decision I made in this series was regulated to being nothing but a War Asset Number essentially. There was no cause and effect for anything I've done so it makes it all pointless. Absolutely terrible ending...

Sorry, but that's a really vague answer. Post in a spoiler tab if you need to, but I'm really curious what your expectations were for the ending. How were your choices going to play into it? Which choices in particular? 

i hate how some decisions made you feel like an asshole no matter what you pick like the spider queen on the first game

Sorry, but that's a really vague answer. Post in a spoiler tab if you need to, but I'm really curious what your expectations were for the ending. How were your choices going to play into it? Which choices in particular? 

Nothing vague about it. What did any of the races do in the ending? Nothing. What did any of them contribute to in the ending? Nothing. You spend all this time throughout the series rallying up allies for this massive war and for what? It's like they weren't even there so you didn't even need them.

i hate how some decisions made you feel like an asshole no matter what you pick like the spider queen on the first game

Another race that did nothing in the end and was instead just a stat number.

Edited by Sabotage

Think I'm about to beat Arkham origins. Anyone know if the game lets you hang around and do stuff after the games over? Btw, game is fun, but the city just feels like a cheap imitation of the city in AC. I miss the helicopters goin around. And crimes and stuff goin on that truly looked random. Here it's pretty much the same dudes at the same spots every time you pass it. Kinda annoying. But...oh well. I enjoy the combat. With all the diff combos and enemy attacks comin at you, it's really nice when you string together a reaaaaallyong combo :)

With the bitter taste of ME3's ending still in my mouth I've decided to avoid starting another playthrough and instead check out the MP. It's alright, I guess.... It's basically Horde mode with a ME twist. I do like how it's a set amount of waves though, it helps prevent it from getting repetitive and dull when you can finish a game in 10 minutes or so. There's a lot of different characters too, each with their own build as well so it can be fun to just mess around with them all. I do not like the progression system at all though. You use your money to buy packs in order to get new weapons and gear but the packs contain random items. I'd much rather be able to buy what I want instead of rolling the dice and hoping I get something useful.

I agree with the scale of the war, it would have been nice to see what the other races were doing. Of course the main problem was the game has always been a corridor shooter with sparse numbers of combatants at any time, so the scale has never and was never going to be huge.

To be honest, I felt weird about the ending at first, but what I otherwise expected was a schlocky generic ending anyway. The bigger missions preceding the end were what brought the most closure to me.

I agree with the scale of the war, it would have been nice to see what the other races were doing. Of course the main problem was the game has always been a corridor shooter with sparse numbers of combatants at any time, so the scale has never and was never going to be huge.

To be honest, I felt weird about the ending at first, but what I otherwise expected was a schlocky generic ending anyway. The bigger missions preceding the end were what brought the most closure to me.

Didn't have to incorporate it into the gameplay, I would've been fine with just cutscenes TBH. Didn't even get that though, they were complete no shows so why did I need them exactly?

the scale is the reason why ME1 is still my favorite in the series. That game had some massive levels that just made the story feel way bigger.

All I remember about ME1 was the god awful performance issues...

the scale is the reason why ME1 is still my favorite in the series. That game had some massive levels that just made the story feel way bigger.

Yeah but they were all barren and cookie cutter. Scaling back led to better quality in the worlds in 2 and 3, arguably.

Yeah but they were all barren and cookie cutter. Scaling back led to better quality in the worlds in 2 and 3, arguably.

maybe the empty planets, but the worlds with the main story missions were interesting enough.

one of my favorite moments was that world with the long highway and the tower at the end of it. Traveling along that entire thing in the mako and then getting to the tower and making your way to the top felt so damn epic. I never got that same feeling from either ME2 or ME3.

Edited by Twinblade