The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

A Link Between World is coming out on Nov 22.

Phoenix Wright DLC chapter on Nov 21 for those interested. Even if Dual Destinies is far from being my favorite game in the series so far, I'm gonna buy the DLC for sure.

Pricing revealed for pw dlc? It's just one ep? Id rather buy crimson shroud, steamworld, or zero escape if they end up being the same price.

$5,99. Yeah, it's basically one new chapter.

Crimson Shroud is so fucking good. :bow: It's not for everyone but fan of Matsuno games (Vagrant Story, FF Tactics, Tactics Ogre) absolutely needs to play this game too. I put 12 hour into it.

Soundtrack alone is worth it. Goddamn.

Edited by Ramza

mike or anyone whos played it: how far am i in Batman AO?

Spoiler
just got to the mansion after bane attacked it. i hope my boy alfred ain't dead

probably half way or a little less. Then again my sense of time in that game is kinda odd since I did alot of side stuff.

Spoiler

probably half way or a little less. Then again my sense of time in that game is kinda odd since I did alot of side stuff.

the last level is actually right after that :ben:

anyway i think overall i preferred the game to Arkham City. The levels are just more interesting thematically and i found the story overall to be better as well. It felt really short though and my steam time reflects that (14 hours vs AC's 23).

I still think the combat is no fun at all so for that reason alone i can't rate it higher than a 7/10.

Im also finally playing Far Cry 3. Game seems pretty awesome so far, but i have to say i find the visuals pretty underwhelming especially considering the weak performance (my FPS doesn't exceed the mid 40s, and often dips into the 30s).

Edited by Twinblade

Spoiler

the last level is actually right after that :ben:

anyway i think overall i preferred the game to Arkham City. The levels are just more interesting thematically and i found the story overall to be better as well. It felt really short though and my steam time reflects that (14 hours vs AC's 23).

I still think the combat is no fun at all so for that reason alone i can't rate it higher than a 7/10.

lmfao, yeah like I mentioned I did alot of side stuff and got the other villians :ben:

Im also finally playing Far Cry 3. Game seems pretty awesome so far, but i have to say i find the visuals pretty underwhelming especially considering the weak performance (my FPS doesn't exceed the mid 40s, and often dips into the 30s).

wtf lol. are you playing bf4 on low or what?

wtf lol. are you playing bf4 on low or what?

no, BF4 looks and runs much better on max settings.

Man, playing with the rift and hydras with HL2 is incredible. There's so much more accuracy involved when your gun and hand can move around, and not be tethered to the bottom of the screen. There's also an amazing feeling to aim at something, start shooting it, and then look away to your next target while you're still shooting the first target, and move the gun into view and start blasting at your new target. It has this almost professional feel to it that i've never experienced in a game before. I find myself stopping to look at the scenery, buildings, npc's, etc...because the scale and beauty of the game you don't truly appreciate until you have something like the rift.

I gotta tell ya though. Fuck ravenholm :ben: . I've played through it twice using the rift, and it still creeps me the fuck out. Especially those things that climb up the pipes and get right in your face :scared: .

Also, gave Euro Truck Simulator 2 a shot, since it was $6.25 on the humble bundle store. Even though I don't have a wheel for it yet, it's still crazy to stick your head out the window by leaning left and looking back. Making turns and parking a trailer is a lot of fun since you can just look where you need to go or check for incoming traffic with head movements, instead of using a mouse.

I know i've been bragging a bit with the rift, but it really is such a unique experience. I don't know if I can go back to playing games on just the monitor anymore.

Man, if only I knew that the flamethrower was an insta kill in TLoU I would've used it way more often during the hospital segments lol. Oh well, Survivor NG+ done. :juggle:

Bummed out that there are online trophies, will be the only ND game I don't Plat ;)

Bought RE4 HD from the XBL Deal of the Week, only cost 10 bucks so I figured why not. It came with the extras that were in the PS2 version (Ada campaign and other stuff) which I never played so that's cool. There are some nuances to the game that take some getting use to but overall I'd say the game still holds up really well. I don't know why they're calling it RE4 HD though, it's obviously just being upscaled from the original version so it doesn't look that good. On a final note, I was surprised the game has a complete Achievement list worth 1000/1000 instead of the 200/200 I was expecting.