The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Just beat Dark Souls 2, OMG! dat Giant lord and ancient dragon battles :smoke:

Also playing Payday2 with some friends on Steam, awesome game, its a blast

Edited by Robo's nemesis

1. I beat burial at sea episode one yesterday and I'm planning on getting through part 2 this weekend. 

2. I've been trying to play D3 for the past two weeks to try out the new loot 2.0 but I can't play for more then a minute before I get disconnected, not to mention that I spent an entire day getting disconnected before I could even get into a game... wtf is going on.. 

1. I beat burial at sea episode one yesterday and I'm planning on getting through part 2 this weekend. 

2. I've been trying to play D3 for the past two weeks to try out the new loot 2.0 but I can't play for more then a minute before I get disconnected, not to mention that I spent an entire day getting disconnected before I could even get into a game... wtf is going on.. 

Burial at Sea 2 was pretty good art/atmosphere wise. The part where you play it is kinda eeehhh (IMO)

Just started Dishonored. i bought the goty edition on the last Steam summer sale but never played until now.

I liked Dishonored but it started to get stale for me mid way.  The powers, levelling system were meh.  

Flesh eating rats? lame.

Controlling a rat? :D ghey

Stealth games need to blow me away or else I wont be able to sit though the whole thing.  

They need to have amazing atmospheres, settings and I just couldn't find that in that game.

6.5/10

Just started Dishonored. i bought the goty edition on the last Steam summer sale but never played until now.

I liked Dishonored but it started to get stale for me mid way.  The powers, levelling system were meh.  

Flesh eating rats? lame.

Stealth games need to blow me away or else I wont be able to sit though the whole thing.  

They need to have amazing atmospheres, settings and I just couldn't find that in that game.

6.5/10

Lmao i got bored of that after 4 hours, nice art direction but the gameplay itself bored me to hell and back.... so fuck that noice. 

Just started MGS revengeance.

I liked Dishonored but it started to get stale for me mid way. The powers, levelling system were meh.

Flesh eating rats? lame.

6.5/10

Lmao i got bored of that after 4 hours, nice art direction but the gameplay itself bored me to hell and back.... so fuck that noice.

Right? Could not fin either.