The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

On 2019-12-16 at 9:36 AM, Ike said:

Yes, it’s on Switch. It’s a Detroit-like story-based adventure game with a Persona-like sci-fi, anime twist with a hint of influence from Inception. It’s from the makers of the Nonary/Zero Escape games on 3DS. I think you’d really enjoy it. It’s got branching story paths like Detroit, Investigations like Phoenix Wright, and the writing/characters are great. Came out this past summer. It’s $30 on Amazon right now. 

I got the deal via Best Buy. It seems like the perfect handheld game. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I got the deal via Best Buy. It seems like the perfect handheld game. 

You’ll enjoy it and it’s a perfect office type game since it’s pretty easy and casual to play. I’m about 11 hours in and still don’t feel at all close to the end. I’m a little bit of a weeb though and have been playing it in Japanese audio with the English subs. I didn’t really like the English voices. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Playing Darksiders 3. Its actually been pretty fun so far, big contrast from the reviews i've read. GS' 4.0 in particular just seems pretty baffling.

I hated it.  And it ran like shit on my PC for some reason .

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It runs fine on mine. The only annoying thing is that it always launches on my secondary monitor, so I have to move it to my primary one every time I boot up the game.

Regardless of settings I would always get random drops pretty frequently . 

I need to farm 2000 yuan in Shenmue 3 to buy some expensive wine to progress in the story. Fuck that shit, fuck this stupid ass game. :D Worst game I've played all year and worse than Shenmue 1 and 2. This game is pure mini game garbo farming and the combat sucks ass.

My cat doesn't let me play my PSVR in peace. He knocked down the stupid ass camera a few times too so fuck all the games I just downloaded. 

Bought Final Fantasy 9 on PS4, but fuck that, the game is too slow paced for me now. It's worse than FF8 just for that alone, combat is so slow. Isn't there supposed to be a fast forward option in this port a la FF8 Remaster/FFXII The Zodiac Age? I'd play it in that case.

Should have got Death Stranding instead. Fuck all those games.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I need to farm 2000 yuan in Shenmue 3 to buy some expensive wine to progress in the story. Fuck that shit, fuck this stupid ass game. :D Worst game I've played all year and worse than Shenmue 1 and 2. This game is pure mini game garbo farming and the combat sucks ass.

My cat doesn't let me play my PSVR in peace. He knocked down the stupid ass camera a few times too so fuck all the games I just downloaded. 

Bought Final Fantasy 9 on PS4, but fuck that, the game is too slow paced for me now. It's worse than FF8 just for that alone, combat is so slow. Isn't there supposed to be a fast forward option in this port a la FF8 Remaster/FFXII The Zodiac Age? I'd play it in that case.

The real kicker is that the guy will actually ask you for more wine afterwards so you have to earn the money all over again :D The game is something else.

Edited by Twinblade
19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Fuck my cat is the same way anytime I try to play VR. I have to lock that fucker in the bedroom. :D

39 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I have to get my cat put to sleep :(

i'm sorry bro. i had to do that this summer. i never cry at funerals (been to a lot too), or when a relative dies (shit happens). however, putting my 1 cat down was the worse feeling i've ever felt. i didn't talk to anyone for 2 days. if you want to chat, dm me. 

29 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Thanks. I don't get upset at funerals either but this shit, damn. Im sick even thinking about it. I appreciate that man.

I'm really sorry jon. That sucks so hard. Hopefully the cat had a long, happy life up to this point at least.