The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

little brother got me into apex legends.. Pretty fun, so much easier to get into than PuBG...

:trash:

2 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

At least it's not Fortnite...

I don't think that makes apex a good game, it's all trash. Once my friend said to me, we are too old for genres like this, if we were teenager we would be maybe into the hype but we know far better stuff.

Just now, kaz said:

I don't think that makes apex a good game, it's all trash. Once my friend said to me, we are too old for genres like this, if we were teenager we would be maybe into the hype but we know far better stuff.

IDK, the whole Battle Royale mechanic just kind of grew on me.. To me it's just another game mode and an addition to the variety of games that we have.

For me it's the one way I connect with my siblings since we no longer live under the same roof anymore. 

But yeah, it's an interesting mechanic. Wish we had that growing up. 

I liked PuBG since I got introduced to it after playing BF4 and the realistic gun mechanics got me into it. Apex took me a minute to get into but I really like the fast movement.

Fortnite just looks dumb lol... Even my little brother thinks it's stupid.

My motto is grow up but don't get old. Im never gonna stop enjoying new things...

1 minute ago, Chicano3000 said:

IDK, the whole Battle Royale mechanic just kind of grew on me.. To me it's just another game mode and an addition to the variety of games that we have.

For me it's the one way I connect with my siblings since we no longer live under the same roof anymore. 

But yeah, it's an interesting mechanic. Wish we had that growing up. 

I liked PuBG since I got introduced to it after playing BF4 and the realistic gun mechanics got me into it. Apex took me a minute to get into but I really like the fast movement.

Fortnite just looks dumb lol... Even my little brother thinks it's stupid.

My motto is grow up but don't get old. Im never gonna stop enjoying new things...

the battle royal genre does nothing to me, because there is no real objective. maybe you should try Hunt: Showdown, I love this game, it's not a battle royal, but it has a lot of things in common.

the difference is you always have an objective, and the world is beautifully horrific.  

1 minute ago, kaz said:

the battle royal genre does nothing to me, because there is no real objective. maybe you should try Hunt: Showdown, I love this game, it's not a battle royal, but it has a lot of things in common.

the difference is you always have an objective, and the world is beautifully horrific.  

Oh damn, never heard of it. Recent game?

finished FF14 shadowbringers, I still have 10 patch quests, just did the last dungeon and now gonna do the 24-man nier raid. :wow2: 

This game is beyond godlike, and I have to change my game of the decade from witcher 3 to this. The ending of shadowbringers was amazing and made me sad. villains are not villains for the sake of it.  

Spoiler

Emet Selch is one of the best written characters ever. Unbelievably good. 

19 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

Oh damn, never heard of it. Recent game?

it's from crytek, it was in early access since 2018 or so, released in 2019. Really good multiplayer game, that rewards patience and tactics. 

On 2020-01-02 at 8:38 AM, -GD- said:

You should have added the one where Marcus crawls out of the junk yard. So gorgeous and creepy. Detroit is the only game I’ve ever plat’d. Replay it where you see all of Connor’s death in a single playthrough. You end up being a major dick, and your partner’s reactions to seeing you come back to work are priceless :D 

deng. looks dope. Will play this and witcher 3 max max exp pack at some point. I'm skipping Zelda BOTW. bloated trash. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, kaz said:

finished FF14 shadowbringers, I still have 10 patch quests, just did the last dungeon and now gonna do the 24-man nier raid. :wow2: 

This game is beyond godlike, and I have to change my game of the decade from witcher 3 to this. The ending of shadowbringers was amazing and made me sad. villains are not villains for the sake of it.  

Hide contents

Emet Selch is one of the best written characters ever. Unbelievably good. 

you don't need spoilers for a trash script.  

• NPC 1
5 hours ago, -GD- said:

Really digging the story in AI Somnium.

One of the most memorable stories in a recent game and my favorite story of 2019. How far in are you? It look me a little over 20 hrs to see the final credits and complete the flowchart. 

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

One of the most memorable stories in a recent game and my favorite story of 2019. How far in are you? It look me a little over 20 hrs to see the final credits and complete the flowchart. 

Not far. 4 1/2 hours in?

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I can tell :D

Reveal hidden contents

I just found iris dead

Just enjoy the ride. It does have a great and fulfilling ending. There are still so many twists and turns coming up that you won’t expect at all. 

• Like 1