The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I got one of the endings (I take it’s a bad one) in AI @Twinblade and @Ike

Reveal hidden contents

The second iris one where you give her the fruit of immortality, but she still dies. Is there an ending where she lives?

Yeah that’s the first ending I got as well. After this section is where the story really started picking up for me and was an absolute sprint to the finish. You’re still in for so many twists and turns. I think there are 5 endings IIRC. 

• Like 1

Did a second day with Ring Fit Adventure, completes world 2. I really am enjoying it. The game itself is fun and kind of like an RPG in some ways. Your attacks are exercises and the more intense you do the exercises the more damage you deal. You level up and earn new exercises to add. I’m going to keep this up. It feels nice to get some movement especially after sitting at desk all day at work.

5304E832-F6C3-4BC2-8838-98A49A10AB1F.jpeg

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol. that is dope tho. always good to run a mile or two at the end of a lazy day. 

*ike  Ike, check the chat.

It's more than just a run. I got a full body work out. I'm actually a little sore in my upper arms and shoulders today.

Just now, Ike said:

It's more than just a run. I got a full body work out. I'm actually a little sore in my upper arms and shoulders today.

when we did it, we changed it so the running in place was replaced by squats. much better imo. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

when we did it, we changed it so the running in place was replaced by squats. much better imo. 

I should probably do that. The leg strap not staying in place is my one complaint with it.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ike said:

I should probably do that. The leg strap not staying in place is my one complaint with it.

yeah, that problem is fixed with the squats, plus you burn more calories. bodyweight squats are the best cardio exercise :love: i used to do a killer hiit program with just body weight squats. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

yeah, that problem is fixed with the squats, plus you burn more calories. bodyweight squats are the best cardio exercise :love: i used to do a killer hiit program with just body weight squats. 

I'm going to look sexy and ripped af when summer rolls around. :smoke:

I mostly just want more definition and cut more than accumulating mass.

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'm going to look sexy and ripped af when summer rolls around. :smoke:

I mostly just want more definition and cut more than accumulating mass.

Ya it’ll get you lean af (with the right diet, of course) 

21 minutes ago, -GD- said:

mizuki is hilarious in AI :D i'm doing her arc. 

I don't think there's one badly written character in this game. Even the CSI guy has personality, what's his name again? :ben:

Just now, Ike said:

I don't think there's one badly written character in this game. Even the CSI guy has personality, what's his name again? :ben:

lmfao! i kept trolling him, asking him for his name. hilarious. 

Been playing Concrete Genie. Feels like a throwback to crazy PS3 Sony when they went all out on unique exclusives. I'm enjoying it and it looks beautiful! Very short game (5 hour ish) and can probably be picked up for super cheap now, would highly recommend checking it out if anyone is looking for a fun, light, unique, relaxing game. Nothing amazing but a fun little experience. 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Been playing Concrete Genie. Feels like a throwback to crazy PS3 Sony when they went all out on unique exclusives. I'm enjoying it and it looks beautiful! Very short game (5 hour ish) and can probably be picked up for super cheap now, would highly recommend checking it out if anyone is looking for a fun, light, unique, relaxing game. Nothing amazing but a fun little experience. 

Did you play it in VR?

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

sounds perfect, once i finish AI

• Upvote 1