The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

i plan on putting in a good 2 hours. B)

from the sounds of it, this game is almost as long as a full retail TR game. :D I'm gonna go ahead and say it. The XBLA style games push is the best thing MS has done this gen. B) (and achievements for those who like them :tard: )
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

hell yeah. i love what xbla and psn have done with their arcade games. lots of innovation and value on both platforms. i have found braid, limbo, flower, echochrome, trine, splosion man, shatter, shadow complex, wipeout, and joe danger to offer some really fun gaming experiences. i look forward to adding tomb raider, journey, and hydrophobia. B)

it seems pretty damn long. i did as much as possible in the 2nd level and it took me 45 minutes (still ended up missing one of the trucks :meh:)

yeah that seems on par with the length of a CD TR level.

hell yeah. i love what xbla and psn have done with their arcade games. lots of innovation and value on both platforms. i have found braid, limbo, flower, echochrome, trine, splosion man, shatter, shadow complex, wipeout, and joe danger to offer some really fun gaming experiences. i look forward to adding tomb raider, journey, and hydrophobia. B)

word. Journey looks really interesting, hopefully there's some point to the game.

word. Journey looks really interesting, hopefully there's some point to the game.

if it's like flower, it will have minimal story, which i'm ok with. speaking of flower, it's one of the few games that got motion controls right. they felt smooth and fluid. you really felt like you were flying.

if it's like flower, it will have minimal story, which i'm ok with. speaking of flower, it's one of the few games that got motion controls right. they felt smooth and fluid. you really felt like you were flying.

I really like the premise of the game. How you're just placed in a world with no explanation and have to figure out why you're there.

I really like the premise of the game. How you're just placed in a world with no explanation and have to figure out why you're there. it's like limbo in that way..which i dig.

I really like the premise of the game. How you're just placed in a world with no explanation and have to figure out why you're there. it's like limbo in that way..which i dig.I still need to get Limbo too. It sounds like a must play (not gameplay wise, but experience wise).

So I guess with TR, you will have bought 3 XBLA games right? I think you can register for a 400 MS point rebate with a deal they have going on.

I really like the premise of the game. How you're just placed in a world with no explanation and have to figure out why you're there. it's like limbo in that way..which i dig.I still need to get Limbo too. It sounds like a must play (not gameplay wise, but experience wise).

So I guess with TR, you will have bought 3 XBLA games right? I think you can register for a 400 MS point rebate with a deal they have going on.

this will be my 4th in 2 months (shadow complex, limbo, splosion man, and now tomb raider).

link? LC is my 3rd arcade game this summer.