The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

i just bought pgr4, tomb raider underworld, and tomb raider anniversary for $22.00 at gamestop online. aside from pgr4, i had never really gotten a chance to play these :)

sweet. You're gonna OD on TR eh? :D

But seriously, let me know what you think when you get around to them. I think they're very solid games on their own but when you realize that this gen there are so few unique action adventure games, these kinds of games are way more than welcome.

The gameplay got stale really quick, nothing about the story kept me interested, the forced "interrogation" missions were cool at first but just like the gameplay became more of a chore than something worth doing. It got to the point where I was only capable of finishing it because it was so short.

SCC was fantastic, interrogation hasn't changed since the first SC, only this time it has the added effects.

I agree that the main downside of it was the short campaign, but...

and how can you complain about it being a chore, then follow it by saying it was so short :|

Limbo is one creepy ass game. lol goddamn

i loved the vibe! :bow:

It's pretty amazing. The part with the spider was fucked. I just got to the part with the others and it's pretty warped haha.