The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Darksiders is the sleeper hit of the year. Godly game :bow:

I started DS On the 360 but the framerate was so damn choppy I couldn't play it. I have to replay it on PC

they released a patch that fixed the performance problems. ran like butter.
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Also been playing some Metroid other M My only main issue is that turning is a bit clumsy but it's just going to take some getting used to. I'm surprised how well the 3rd person to 1st person transition is so quick and fluid. Best of all the level design is godly as usual and finding upgrades is very well integrated into the environment. The graphics so far are really well done for Wii game and the CG cutscenes are really nice and blend in very well with the ingame graphics. Samus voice acting kinda sucks though it's not a huge problem except for some emo parts. I haven't played too much, just defeated the first boss and going on into sector 1. Also the boss fight was pretty good and helped getting used to the controls. Jumping on enemies while fully charged is a one hit kill to most enemies and the animation is really nice though I wish they didn't include that and charging up to refill your missiles. Great game overall with a few flaws, so far, can't wait to play more. It really is a nice breath of fresh air especially with all these mediocre games out right now. Classics like wall jumping are back but are really easy to pull off compared to the 2D games. Haven't screwed around with bomb jumping yet. Overall I'd say it's a pretty good blend of 3D and 2D, but the 3D parts can get kind of annoying not because of the Dpad, but with turning Samus' movement slows down a bit and then turns or sometimes completely stops. Just going to take some getting used to. I wouldn't recommend buying it before testing out the controls first though.

I started up Persona 3 again, Starcraft 2 got in the way. I just defeated the tank boss in the underground facility where the other persona-users trapped you in. How much longer do I have? :ben:

you're still pretty far away :ben:

fuck :ben: Just keep playing, the ending will make you ;(