The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Metroid is easily the most innovative game this year, feels so fresh and new. It's truly a unique game, one of the best this year easily.

So much fan service too Espcially

Spoiler
The after credits mission With Phantoon and shit
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

between metroid, epic mickey, donkey kong, and kirby...the wii is gonna have one hell of a fall.

that is an awesome lineup, probably the best of any platforms as far as exclusives go. i definitely agree!

between metroid, epic mickey, donkey kong, and kirby...the wii is gonna have one hell of a fall.

that is an awesome lineup, probably the best of any platforms as far as exclusives go. All of these games can be recreated in LBP2, sorry no.

PS3#1

:D

bought metroid today, gonna give it a whirl first thing in the morning B)

You will love it's awesome.

Also i remember gamedrunk asked about difficulty. There are sometimes where you will be lost it's a metroid game it happens. There's also a few tough boss battles. A few of said bosses i ahd to attempt multiple times to win. Sometimes a difficulty encounter can pop out of nowhere. The whole game is just an amazing expierence i'll probably give it another go soon for 100% / hard mode if there is a hard mode i didn't see one last time i checked.