The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Finished Outland last night. Had a lot of fun with it, SSHD is still the better game by HouseMarque though. :face:

LOLUCRAZY?

kidding aside, i've never actually played SSHD :happysad: im not a big fan of arcade shoot em ups in general :]

are you really cleotis BTW? Why do you have just 41 posts :killzone:

Had my posts reset. I'm not a huge fan of SHMUPs either but SSHD is just pure HOTNESS. It's also the one game I always end up going back too so it's hard to put it below Outland. :smugd: Dead Nation though ;(

I only used my Energy when it was just the Sisters, without all the other crazy shit going on and that's because the last 1/3rd or whatever is pretty outrageous. Other than that I just used my normal Attack.

Been playing Fragile the past few nights but I'm shelving it because the gameplay is bad and the plot hasn't gone anywhere. If anyone's finished it, can you tell me what happens? I quit shortly after reaching the hotel where the girl's taunting you to leave.

Been playing Fragile the past few nights but I'm shelving it because the gameplay is bad and the plot hasn't gone anywhere.

If anyone's finished it, can you tell me what happens? I quit shortly after reaching the hotel where the girl's taunting you to leave.

i honestly don't remember much about the plot

Spoiler
you find the girl you were always looking for, and then you fight this dude who's trying to destroy the world for some reason? and then it turns out that the ghost girl you met in the hotel was his lover or something?

you don't get most the story until the lab level which comes right before that final battle. Its still wasn't anything special, really just typical sci fi experiments and all that bull.

this game could have been so much more. And its a good thing you quit at the hotel, because the sewers (which come afterwards) is an unbelievably tedious level. I almost gave up there but i pushed on for some reason.

Edited by Twinblade

i finished a good cut the rope clone and i have been replaying portal 2 here and there. i have been trying to kinda chill from gaming so i can go full throttle with LA Noire.

i finished a good cut the rope clone and i have been replaying portal 2 here and there. i have been trying to kinda chill from gaming so i can go full throttle with LA Noire.

i just listened to the sw radio show where you called in.

you own!

Guest C.M.

Played through Portal 2 coop over the weekend in it's entirety. :bow:

I see how it is.

Nah but seriously it owned eh? How cool is the puzzle where you and your buddy have to both launch and collide in mid air.

Also I've been trying to play through BGE HD. I say trying because the game is just not very good. I love the characters, story and setting though so I want to beat it.

Guest C.M.

Lmao, that puzzle took me and my cousin a minute to wrap our heads around it. But yeah, shit owns. Still didn't finish it? :ben:

nah I finished it. I thought it was pretty sick, but the SP was on another level. B)

i just listened to the sw radio show where you called in.

you own!

haha thanks. i was actually very distracted that day with work, so every now and then, my mind would wander from the convo and i would forget what i was talking about lol.