The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest C.M.

Started to play through Alan Wake again until I grab Tactics Ogre tomorrow. :killzone:

whyyyy :killzone:

Why what? :ben:

lol I didn't think you liked Alan Wake.

Started to play through Alan Wake again until I grab Tactics Ogre tomorrow. :killzone:

whyyyy :killzone:

Why what? :ben:

lol I didn't think you liked Alan Wake. Lmao, well I wanted to play something I could easily put down. Only got to Chapter 3. Skipping LA Noire.

Yeah Im not sure about LA Noire. Im gonna wait on feedback from SWers and reviews. You gonna play Witcher 2?

Yeah, just waiting for the crack. Hot Sauces little impressions was enough for me to cancel my preorder.

I finally started Donkey Kong Country Returns last night and played through to the end of the fifth world. I outright hate the waggle. It's the worst use of it I can think of, and the game's design never requires it so Nintendo outright forced it on the player. But that aside, Retro is really talented at level design, sound, and using color. The game's also surprisingly challenging. It's probably the hardest game I've played this gen (haven't played SMB or VVVVVV).

the waggle didn't bother me. but yeah..retro owns.

i got my copy. won't be able to play it for a while. though i'm feeling a bit sick. perhaps, i'll take a sick day tomorrow.

im getting sick too, so many people are getting sick all of a sudden :scared:

about an hour and a half into l.a. noire, It does feel quite a bit automated and forgiving but im still in the tutorial so theres no real way to gauge how the rest of the game will be. Im still enjoying it a lot though.

i got my copy. won't be able to play it for a while. though i'm feeling a bit sick. perhaps, i'll take a sick day tomorrow.

im getting sick too, so many people are getting sick all of a sudden :scared: it's a perfect time to take a sick day. just got back from a night time south beach shoot. didn't get to play my copy yet. but i will have all day tomorrow :glad:

Playing LA Noire with my girlfriend, it's a pretty dope game. I'm doing all the playing and she's doing the interrogating.

L.A. Noire is definitely not as restricted as your typical adventure game. I somehow managed to finish a case without interrogating 2 people. I missed out on a lot of backstory and i actually feel really motivated to replay it as a result. One thing thats disappointing me though are the side missions. I've done half of the dozen and they've all been generic shootouts that last about 2 or 3 minutes at most. they just feel very tacked on and pointless.