The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

played a 3ds for the first time at a kiosk last night

it's cool and all, but it needs more than SF4 to get me to buy one

pilot wings is a much better demo imo. also, the mid point on the slider seems to be the sweet spot for 3d.
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

fuck i want outland ;( i may get it this week, along with the la noire dlc.

it's really good. little bit of backtracking is kind of annoying but other than that i can't really fault it at all

protip for vc, if you get the opportunity to get audrey in your squad (she's a lancer), do it. by the time you hit lvl 16 with lancers and you've unlocked all of her special battle abilities, she becomes so OP it's ridiculous. also the sniper, i think her name's marina or something. the emo chick

Persona 3 portable(12 hours in) Witcher 2 (just started Act 3) I'm really enjoying the life sim part of p3p and the impact it has on my persona's abilities. Tartarus aesthetically speaking is so bland but combat is engaging. Music and anime esque art style has its charm. I was planning to play through parasite eve but this is far more engrossing.

done with legends, underworld its all thats left. i heard this is the shining star of the package so hopefully it delivers.

underworld has an awful story and terrible combat sections. fortunately, the game is like 80% puzzles, which are easily the best environmental ones this gen.

started up LBP1 and so far im enjoying it quite a bit. yeah the controls are floaty but thats just how the game was designed, and the level design takes them into consideration so the platforming isn't a problem.

play some of the high-rated online levels. some are friggin amazing!

done with legends, underworld its all thats left. i heard this is the shining star of the package so hopefully it delivers.

underworld has an awful story and terrible combat sections. fortunately, the game is like 80% puzzles, which are easily the best environmental ones this gen.

have you played anniversary? i forgot how hard some of those puzzles could be, i think it beats underworld in that aspect.

have you played anniversary? i forgot how hard some of those puzzles could be, i think it beats underworld in that aspect.

i have it, but haven't played it. i just remember how 1 was back in the day. i should play it soon.