The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Yeah the tombs. Which are barely tombs I unlocked one walked in and the reward for all of the busy work was a slap in the face . I'm close to opening the other 2 and only have 1 of the last one I need .

Its boring , things aren't laid out easily , you can't set a fucking marker on the map or any other basic shit. 

It sucks 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah the tombs. Which are barely tombs I unlocked one walked in and the reward for all of the busy work was a slap in the face . I'm close to opening the other 2 and only have 1 of the last one I need .

Its boring , things aren't laid out easily , you can't set a fucking marker on the map or any other basic shit. 

It sucks 

Just do some contracts or stronghold and you will get them naturally. I was already about 60% done for the quest when I first got it. But yeah the UI and everything sucks. You can't even view or change your weapons/gears mid mission, and yeah no fucking markers. Also, walking around in Fort Tarsis is so frustrating. I know you can run but it still feels too slow, barely faster than walking. And the NPCs conversation are all junk nobody cares about.

I still enjoy the moment to moment gameplay though and getting better loot kept me going.

Anthem has some of the smoothest , most free fun exploration because of it's top notch controls then you go to to the fort and it feels like some Dreamcast level garbage . How did they fuck that up ? It's terrible .

The gameplay is really good probably some of the most fun I've had just controlling a character in a game . It's really good at least they got the most important thing right , because everything else feels really bad .

8 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Anthem has some of the smoothest , most free fun exploration because of it's top notch controls then you go to to the fort and it feels like some Dreamcast level garbage . How did they fuck that up ? It's terrible .

The gameplay is really good probably some of the most fun I've had just controlling a character in a game . It's really good at least they got the most important thing right , because everything else feels really bad .

Can’t agree more. They also need more end game content before players lose interest and move on to other looter shooters. The Division 2 is coming up.

33 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I already don't like the controls in red dead 

They take time getting used to. I would accidentally kill innocents, at first. They become second nature, though 

Edited by -GD-
29 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I played to the part with the wolves and died cause I didn't read.how to shot the gun lol 

LOL. the controls get a lot easier. they could have definitely been much more intuitive.  ubisoft is much better when it comes to gameplay than rockstar imo. 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

By far , and I'm only like 90 minutes in 

It’s crazy. When you go back to other titles, they will look ultra artificial. There’s an organic feel to RDR2 with its artistic design. Many times, I felt like I was watching video. 

• Upvote 1