The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

6 hours ago, -GD- said:

i'm going through RDR2 withdrawal. i need another world to explore. metro or ass creed odyssey? 

Odyssey is great but going to feel so strange after RDR2 lol They are so vastly different in what they try to do. Hoping you still enjoy it though.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

There's the Spider-Man DLC to play that I've heard is pretty good.

The DLC is fairly good. The first one is the best then the second is pretty meh and the third goodish again. I think they will be better played all together then one at a time (how I played them)

The amount of small details and the interactions possible in RDR2 are fucking amazing. I know I'm late but this is crazy. lol

The gameplay is not very good at it's core and it's very slow paced but somehow I don't even give a shit. I'm enjoying it so far.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The amount of small details and the interactions possible in RDR2 are fucking amazing. I know I'm late but this is crazy. lol

The gameplay is not very good at it's core and it's very slow paced but somehow I don't even give a shit. I'm enjoying it so far.

Exactly. The missions are whatever, but you don’t even care because of how awesome the world is. 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Exactly. The missions are whatever, but you don’t even care because of how awesome the world is. 

I don't mind the missions too much so far since they always have context and fun story bits. Even something as mundane as a bounty mission end up being more than you expect.

Also just talking to some people seems to pop up random missions? Good shit.

17 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Finally got top 3 in Apex Legens

Bit more Ori

More Crackdown 3

and started Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Crazy just how much influence UC had on the intro to this game. The first 15-30 min is pure UC. Next to identical to Lost Legacy in some ways

apex legends is an easy game. completely luck based if you ask me. if nobody is near you after landing loot everything, gear up, wait for the 15min mark. - the last squad won't stand a chance. 

battle royal fucking sucks. 

13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

sounds like Im just shit :9:

No.. wait wtf, I said it's luck based. And it really is. I'm not joking, there is some overpowered gear on the map and if you are lucky you won't see anyone for 15min+. And that means you just roam around and loot shit.

And even fiddle with the awful inventory system to make room for the good shit and then win an easy fight if everyone else killed each other. 

I'm just saying this game has serious balance issues

Edited by kaz
1 minute ago, kaz said:

No.. wait wtf, I said it's luck based. And it really is. I'm not joking, there is some overpowered gear on the map and if you are lucky you won't see anyone for 15min+. And that means you just roam around and loot shit.

And even fiddle with the awful inventory system to make room for the good shit and then win an easy fight if everyone else killed each other. 

I'm just saying this game has serious balance issues

Atm I pretty never know which gun I should be using. I don't know what is better or more powerful and I pretty much pick up shit at random. Last night nearly every time i landed there was multiple teams and I think I died 3x without even having a gun yet.

Gunplay feels good but I get lasered and kill so quickly sometimes when the time to kill should be longer. 

Also not a massive fan of the map/enviroment. Everything looks samey. I'll give it a few more matches but not really my thing. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Atm I pretty never know which gun I should be using. I don't know what is better or more powerful and I pretty much pick up shit at random. Last night nearly every time i landed there was multiple teams and I think I died 3x without even having a gun yet.

Gunplay feels good but I get lasered and kill so quickly sometimes when the time to kill should be longer. 

Also not a massive fan of the map/enviroment. Everything looks samey. I'll give it a few more matches but not really my thing. 

I already uninstalled the game. And yes the map is awful. This game is not worth anyone's time. 

11 hours ago, kaz said:

apex legends is an easy game. completely luck based if you ask me. if nobody is near you after landing loot everything, gear up, wait for the 15min mark. - the last squad won't stand a chance. 

battle royal fucking sucks. 

That's a great strategy to get top 3 or so as in every other BR. 

The best strategy to actually win the game is actually hunting other teams, then you get the gear you looted + all their gear. Look at any good player streaming the game lol, they ain't hiding for 15 minutes. 

Edited by Casual
16 hours ago, Ramza said:

That's also what drew me in, this game is a legit weeaboo killer :smoke: 

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

That's also what drew me in, this game is a legit weeaboo killer :smoke: 

lmao, Weaboo Redemption 2.

It's definitely a great open world experience if anything else. The story is great too, I like the characters quite a lot. The actors are phenomenal.

The other open world games that follows the Ubisoft template HBFR. Go up a tower to mark objectives on your map, then start doing them like a grocery chore list. Fuck that. :D 

Edited by Ramza
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's definitely a great open world experience if anything else. The story is great too, I like the characters quite a lot. The actors are phenomenal.

The other open world games that follows the Ubisoft template HBFR. Go up a tower to mark objectives on your map, then start doing them like a grocery chore list. Fuck that. :D 

Agree with everything, every gamer should at least experience this game once. 

• Upvote 2
30 minutes ago, Ramza said:

rdr2 is the definitive open world experience. however, i like ubisoft's template. it's predictable, but it's still fun (for me, at least). i really enjoyed far cry 5 and ass creed origins. i look forward to playing odyssey tomorrow. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Upvote 1