super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

well as long as you lived to tell the tale then I guess its all good

but I gotta respect those who don't do stuff like that either, especially with all the peer pressure :scared:

actually some of my best times in life didn't involve any drugs or alcohol so I can't say you should try stuff either :]

the most embarrassing mortifying things happened to me when I was on alcohol/drugs :reg:

I agree with this. :)

If you don't wanna do them, I have no problem with that. i just hate the people who spew bs about said drug and never tried it or properly researched it.

Also, I like being sober, have great times either way, but if done right some drugs can really enhance the experience. :tard:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Kids who force the use of drugs are just as bad a preachy straight edgers. To each their own, drugs aren't for everybody.

This came out of no where.How? The last page is full of people trying to force weed on Alph. I guess the straight edge comment. You don't have to be edge to preach sobriety.Never said they were mutually exclusive, but I doubt many drug users condone drug use. We're not talking about abuse, just using at all. If you preach sobriety you can't go and use drugs lol.

I said "preachy" straight edgers, you'd be hard pressed to find "preachy" drug users against recreational use.

I'm not saying anything contrary. I'm just saying there are people who preach against drug use of any kind that aren't Straight Edge and probably might not even know what Straight Edge is.

I've also never ever met a preachy straight edge kid in my life. I know people who are really hardline Vegan, Straight Edge, don't take medication, blah blah blah type guys that are some of the most reserved people ever. (not saying a preachy edge kid doesn't exist, I just hear that a lot and I've yet to come across one, i feel like it's completely exaggerated.)

Every single person I've met who was preachy about drug use didn't do the drug. :| You're splitting hairs with the definition. If you make a conscious choice to avoid recreational drugs you are a degree of straight edge. More extremes coming from people who avoid legal drugs, and further along with avoiding even prescription drugs. I'm not saying all SE ppl are preachy, but I can say with confidence if you're preachy about drug use there's only a slim (to none) chance you aren't a degree of straight edge.

Every single person I've met who was preachy about drug use didn't do the drug. :|

You're splitting hairs with the definition. If you make a conscious choice to avoid recreational drugs you are a degree of straight edge. More extremes coming from people who avoid legal drugs, and further along with avoiding even prescription drugs.

I'm not saying all SE ppl are preachy, but I can say with confidence if you're preachy about drug use there's only a slim (to none) chance you aren't a degree of straight edge.

I don't think you a re understanding me at all. I'm saying you don't have to be Straight Edge to be preachy against drug use. Its like the whole D.A.R.E thing, I don't think many of the people involved in that claimed to be Edge. I know a good amount of people who drink alcohol but are against drug use.

My original post was saying that your comment about Straight Edge kids was a little out of left field, is all as it wasn't in the conversation to begin with.

I understand you aren't saying ALL Edge kids are preachy, like I said they do exist. I just feel like its a little exaggerated by non-edge people, which is evident by you saying that someone who isn't a drug user or is an advocate against it as being to a degree "straight edge". So I'm led to believe that you put the label on people who might very well not know what Straight Edge is.

Some people will have very similar if not completely similar ideologies to Straight Edge but it doesn't make them Straight Edge. Straight Edge is something you claim, if you don't claim it then you aren't Edge.

Just because someone expresses that they believe in God doesn't mean that you should conclude that they are "Christian" to a degree, unless otherwise told to you by them that they are in fact Christian. They could very well be a Catholic or any other sort of religious denomination with the belief in God.

Not trying to start an argument here or anything.

Every single person I've met who was preachy about drug use didn't do the drug. :|

You're splitting hairs with the definition. If you make a conscious choice to avoid recreational drugs you are a degree of straight edge. More extremes coming from people who avoid legal drugs, and further along with avoiding even prescription drugs.

I'm not saying all SE ppl are preachy, but I can say with confidence if you're preachy about drug use there's only a slim (to none) chance you aren't a degree of straight edge.

I don't think you a re understanding me at all. I'm saying you don't have to be Straight Edge to be preachy against drug use. Its like the whole D.A.R.E thing, I don't think many of the people involved in that claimed to be Edge. I know a good amount of people who drink alcohol but are against drug use.

My original post was saying that your comment about Straight Edge kids was a little out of left field, is all as it wasn't in the conversation to begin with.

I understand you aren't saying ALL Edge kids are preachy, like I said they do exist. I just feel like its a little exaggerated by non-edge people, which is evident by you saying that someone who isn't a drug user or is an advocate against it as being to a degree "straight edge". So I'm led to believe that you put the label on people who might very well not know what Straight Edge is.

Some people will have very similar if not completely similar ideologies to Straight Edge but it doesn't make them Straight Edge. Straight Edge is something you claim, if you don't claim it then you aren't Edge.

Just because someone expresses that they believe in God doesn't mean that you should conclude that they are "Christian" to a degree, unless otherwise told to you by them that they are in fact Christian. They could very well be a Catholic or any other sort of religious denomination with the belief in God.

Not trying to start an argument here or anything.

The only thing I was trying to explain to you was that if someone is preachy against drugs, they're against drugs (to whatever degree). I was just considering non-drug users to be straight edge in my original statement.

I'm not associating preachy individuals with what most straight edge people are trying to do. I am however associating preachy individuals with non-drug users.

I guess the main discrepancy here is what defines straight edge, to you it's something deep, to me it's just people who avoid drugs.

lol I absolutely love talking to mindwash about drugs n shit :ben:

The one topic I can comment on without wikipedia open. :tard: lol me too. :ben:

Well, that and science :smug:. I especially love the science of drugs :smugd:

• Cooke unpinned this topic