super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Who gives a fuck where he goes to school? It has nothing to do with having a kid, you assholes are all supportive of Vela and his kid but Venomous planned (Yeah, it was planned) and you guys go all haywire. God, this site's fucking stupid sometimes.

I figured someone who is educated should know the consequences of having a child in that stage in their life. And was it really planned, because I'm not sure how you can plan to have a kid while in the middle of college. Not only do you have all your school expenses and classes to worry about, but now you have the added difficulty of taking care of a child along with that too. I don't know why someone would plan to have a kid in that particular stage in their life in my opinion.

If he did plan it, then I wish him all the best, he's going to need it.

Yeah they are definitely a lot of consequences, but most of them are short term. She's gonna stay back at home, take care of the kid, go to her JC, and then work until I get my degree and after that we'll move together wherever she decides transfer. In terms of the expenses, I should be fine since I still receive my scholarship and I will be eligible for more with him here. The reason we wanted to have our kids early was because both of us have much older parents, and we wanted our children to get that chance to grow up with their grandparents while they're still alive and healthy God willing. I mean, you can always go back to school and eventually get an education, but you cannot get those moments back if you let them slip away.

okay, thanks for sharing because for a minute, considering what's been happening in SW for the past couple of days, I thought you were baiting us :] :] although you still could be :meh: :meh:

Well, you have an idea of what you want to do, and you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, so hopefully you do fine. I just don't want to see another brotha dropping out of college when there's so few of us in college anyway.

Thanks man, yeah I feel you about being a black male in college. especially the UC system

Who gives a fuck where he goes to school? It has nothing to do with having a kid, you assholes are all supportive of Vela and his kid but Venomous planned (Yeah, it was planned) and you guys go all haywire. God, this site's fucking stupid sometimes.

I figured someone who is educated should know the consequences of having a child in that stage in their life. And was it really planned, because I'm not sure how you can plan to have a kid while in the middle of college. Not only do you have all your school expenses and classes to worry about, but now you have the added difficulty of taking care of a child along with that too. I don't know why someone would plan to have a kid in that particular stage in their life in my opinion.

If he did plan it, then I wish him all the best, he's going to need it.

Yeah they are definitely a lot of consequences, but most of them are short term. She's gonna stay back at home, take care of the kid, go to her JC, and then work until I get my degree and after that we'll move together wherever she decides transfer. In terms of the expenses, I should be fine since I still receive my scholarship and I will be eligible for more with him here. The reason we wanted to have our kids early was because both of us have much older parents, and we wanted our children to get that chance to grow up with their grandparents while they're still alive and healthy God willing. I mean, you can always go back to school and eventually get an education, but you cannot get those moments back if you let them slip away.

okay, thanks for sharing because for a minute, considering what's been happening in SW for the past couple of days, I thought you were baiting us :] :] although you still could be :meh: :meh:

Well, you have an idea of what you want to do, and you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, so hopefully you do fine. I just don't want to see another brotha dropping out of college when there's so few of us in college anyway.

Thanks man, yeah I feel you about being a black male in college. especially the UC systemAll the black people here are athletes and they're all douche bags, so I hope they drop out.

Wouldn't it be funny if common's and his baby's mother's parents died before the kid was born?

After seeing countless posts like these there will be a point in my life where I look back and I will say to myself,

WTF WAS I THINKING LOGGING ON TO SW :|

This place is a breeding ground for faggots, lmao as soon as school rolls around I'm out of here.

Another stupid SW joke.

glad to see you at least didn't fall for this one lol.

I didn't fell for DT's joke either. :smug:

:smug:

The funny thing is, this isn't a joke and Malafaggot is positive that is it, the other one was a joke and Malafaggot was positive that it wasn't :tom:

• Cooke unpinned this topic