super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Why censor your face when you've shown it before?

Because actually I haven't.

So you are a filthy, insecure liar :)

Oh You Fuckin Stole my Idea for a 2010 Leaderboard Champion SIG. Good Work B)

Why would I be Insecure? I'm the Fuckin MAN B) I just don't wanna reveal my Identity over the Internet. I don't even have a FaceBook account.

My Halloween Party was Fuckin Tits! Turned into a Mad Orgy!:jerkit:

I took some pics and I have edited out the No No Parts as per Alphonse's instructions but I've hidden them because this shit is 100% NSFW B)

Spoiler

This is me in the VIP lounge, on the Right dressed up in a Toga - I was a Greek God :smoke:

Posted Image

And here's me again...

Posted Image

Didn't wanna waste any time so I got some schoolgirls to start kissing in the Master bedroom.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then I decided that 2 wasn't Enough so I went back out into the Party to see if I could find any more girl who were DTF.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now it's hard to see what I'm doing here cause of the lighting. What I'm doing is sticking this Black plastic stick into this Chicks ass because.....

Posted Image

RINGTOSS MUTHA FUCKA! :smoke:

Posted Image

I got all 3. Looks like I won a Prize:jerkit:

Posted Image

Patience Ladies, you'll all get a Turn :troll:

Posted Image

This old Dude in the back, he's Mad Rich, he let me use the Masterbedroom just so long as I covered the Bed with Bitches. Fine by me, that was the Plan all along B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I chose this next pic becuse all the No No Parts just happened to be Hidden but then Later I noticed that Bitch behind up on the couch who was givin it to herself with a Dildo, so I had to edit her a bit,

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Next 3 Pics I decided to turn into a Short Comic Strip :ben:

I'm obviously the guy covered in Gold Glitter and on the left is this Brit I met at the Party. Fucker.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Got PWNED :ben:

But it was All Good B)

Posted Image

B)

Anyone here who had a Halloween that can compete with mine? :smoke:

So that time you posted a pic with you and your wife and a friend with their wife was bullshit?

Complete BS. That was a pic of my Friend Luke and his wife. If you ever see a pic of my face you'll know it's BS. I'll never ever post a pic of my Face here on SW.com or anywhere on the Internet. I'm Paranoid that way.

EDIT : But I don't think anyone get's to talk any shit about that. I think I've shown "more of me" than anyone else here has :ben:

Edited by The Whipit Scrolls

you need to work on your abs...

or whoever that guy is does

My Abs are fine, I just have a thin layer of fat that will just not go away while I'm still on a bulking diet.

And that is me.

Are your abs any better?

yes. im not a fat guy like the guy in the pic

• Cooke unpinned this topic