super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

This literally made no sense at all, in fact I feel dumber.

you got that tattoo just to show it off. fact. To whom? To those who do smoke/drink sort of sticking your finger to them, but they dont care. so congrats, you're permanently marked by something noone else except other pretentious straight edge weirdos, gives a shit about

You honestly think he doesn't have friends that drink and smoke?, I mean I don't know the kid but that assumption is pretty dumb.
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

you got that tattoo just to show it off. fact. To whom? To those who do smoke/drink sort of sticking your finger to them, but they dont care. so congrats, you're permanently marked by something noone else except other pretentious straight edge weirdos, gives a shit about

You honestly think he doesn't have friends that drink and smoke?, I mean I don't know the kid but that assumption is pretty dumb.

pretty safe to say

I don't know where you get this superiority complex I supposedly have from. I really feel like you're just insecure about something.

I don't know where you get this superiority complex I supposedly have from. I really feel like you're just insecure about something. His sexuality :tom:

I don't know where you get this superiority complex I supposedly have from. I really feel like you're just insecure about something.

pretending getting a XXX tattoo is not a display of superiority complex, now you're just being in denial

pretending getting a XXX tattoo is not a display of superiority complex, now you're just being in denial

I don't know if you got beat up by an Edge kid or something but I really don't know why you are so bitter towards someone repping what they stand for.

If I had a tattoo of the Spanish Flag would you say I have a superiority complex?

His sexuality :tom:

What is there to be insecure about, if i dress up as a tranny you really think i give a fuck? :kaz:

You're insecure because you don't want to admit you're gay, even though you dress like one. :tom:

I don't know if you got beat up by an Edge kid or something but I really don't know why you are so bitter towards someone repping what they stand for.

If I had a tattoo of the Spanish Flag would you say I have a superiority complex?

pretty chauvinistic :reg:

pretty chauvinistic :reg:

You've got issues.

hai gaiz, I love PBR so Im gonna get a giant tat of that can. Im not saying Im a douche who thinks its the best beer ever or anything, not at all :reg:

So if I got a tattoo of a Lion would I be claiming that Lions are the best animal ever?

Please go back to school.

hai gaiz, I love PBR so Im gonna get a giant tat of that can. Im not saying Im a douche who thinks its the best beer ever or anything, not at all :reg:

Yet it's ok to get a Zelda tattoo, amiright?:woo:

well you must be pretty interested in lions if you'd go as far as getting a tat of them. There's no way you don't think there's a cool or great aspect to the subject of the tattoo you're getting, like i said, being in denial :reg: just admit you think you're hot shit for being edge

If I got that tattoo it would definitely be because zelda is the best game ever, I wouldn't fake being modest and be like no I dont think it's a better game than your game

well you must be pretty interested in lions if you'd go as far as getting a tat of them. There's no way you don't think there's a cool or great aspect to the subject of the tattoo you're getting, like i said, being in denial :reg: just admit you think you're hot shit for being edge

A lion doesn't always have to be as simple as being just a Lion, that imagery can serve a more complex form of symbolism for the person with that branding. It could mean that they feel as though they have a "heart of a lion" or they're bold or it could be reflective of someone they knew or know and its dedicated to that person. You are taking things at face value.

If I got that tattoo it would definitely be because zelda is the best game ever, I wouldn't fake being modest and be like no I dont think it's a better game than your game

I won't even bother with your hypocrite ass, no more..

• Cooke unpinned this topic