super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

straight edge? :wonder:

bfft bfft BFT- BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :kaz:

lol cross-dressing weeaboo uncle tom judging someone else :D You're like a 5 year old boy constantly pulling a girls pig tails to get her attention.

You want to fuck zWarrior but you haven't come to terms with it yet.

seriously, worst than the Grinch and Scrooge combined.

But back to halo being straight-edge and thinking he's so cool to the point of getting a huge ass tattoo...... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :kaz:

is halo Barto??

Amazing... Chimp's miserable even during the holidays :kaz:

You two talk just as much shit about me and others on here yet always cry when someone says anything about your bitch asses. FagWarrior just two pages ago you were photoshopping pics of Alphonse now you're acting like some kind of saint. Why don't you bitches get a backbone or leave the fucking forum already.

Ive seen some really nice sXe tattoos. That one isnt great but to each his own.

It's not done, it looks a little weird because the one in the middle is actually a year old and the one on top and bottom are new.

I'm adding stuff around it, and i mean completely around it; I'm pretty much settling on the idea of an ocean type full leg tattoo with sea creatures and shit like that but im still working out the art and where everything would fit and such.

Yes, I'm Barto.

I'm 19 as of today, I've been Edge since I was 14, been sober and free of drugs and tobacco my entire life - I have no plans to break ever nor will there ever be enough pressure put on me to lead me to that point either.

It's simplistic I didn't want it to be convoluted or anything; I don't see why faggots like OJwarrior and LowBum have to have a problem with someone for choosing to abstain to shooting up meth like they do, fuckin cracked out lookin bums.

seriously, worst than the Grinch and Scrooge combined.

But back to halo being straight-edge and thinking he's so cool to the point of getting a huge ass tattoo...... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :kaz:

is halo Barto??

Amazing... Chimp's miserable even during the holidays :kaz:

You two talk just as much shit about me and others on here yet always cry when someone says anything about your bitch asses. FagWarrior just two pages ago you were photoshopping pics of Alphonse now you're acting like some kind of saint. Why don't you bitches get a backbone or leave the fucking forum already.

I think you neglect to understand how many genuflect thyroid dyspepsia emit negative ascertains. Nine times out of ten, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Conjunctivitis.

It's not done, it looks a little weird because the one in the middle is actually a year old and the one on top and bottom are new. No, it looks a little weird because you got a tattoo of 3 giant x's on your leg.

so because I smoke maybe I should get a huge ass tattoo saying I smoke, you know just in case noone knows for sure. I HAVE to tell people "hey I smoke" LMAO DT getting all defensive and afraid because I owned Alphonse, roff so does that mean you're never posting your pic ever, because you're afraid of me and what i might do? FEAR me pleb :kaz:

It's not done, it looks a little weird because the one in the middle is actually a year old and the one on top and bottom are new.

I'm adding stuff around it, and i mean completely around it; I'm pretty much settling on the idea of an ocean type full leg tattoo with sea creatures and shit like that but im still working out the art and where everything would fit and such.

Yes, I'm Barto.

I'm 19 as of today, I've been Edge since I was 14, been sober and free of drugs and tobacco my entire life - I have no plans to break ever nor will there ever be enough pressure put on me to lead me to that point either.

It's simplistic I didn't want it to be convoluted or anything; I don't see why faggots like OJwarrior and LowBum have to have a problem with someone for choosing to abstain to shooting up meth like they do, fuckin cracked out lookin bums.

Why do you see not drinking or smoking as some kind of accomplishment?

so because I smoke maybe I should get a huge ass tattoo saying I smoke, you know just in case noone knows for sure. I HAVE to tell people "hey I smoke" LMAO

DT getting all defensive and afraid because I owned Alphonse, roff so does that mean you're never posting your pic ever, because you're afraid of me and what i might do? FEAR me pleb :kaz:

If that's what you want then do it, no one is stopping you of being proud of something defines you and if being a smoker is something that defines you then all the right to you.

You should probably reconsider being a loser by the way.

Yes, I'm Barto.

Why do you see not drinking or smoking as some kind of accomplishment? Because I don't need that in my life, I don't need it to cope for anything or to have a good time. I'm not exactly saying people NEED those in order to cope or to have a good time but you can't deny that its an additive to both those things.

EDIT: For Jello. I really don't care for that, it's not even really a rule or at least I have never heard or known someone whose broken edge because they had promiscuous sex. Edge kids gotta get their dicks wet too.

Edited by el Barto

Ahh liking the ocean theme idea :) These guys are either thinking just because you don't do that stuff doesn't mean you need a tattoo of it, like vegans don't get tattoos :P or they in fact think that the practice itself is lame and are just hating. As far as I can see sXe lifestyle is important to you so its good enough for a tattoo. Fuck the rest. Ive wanted tattoos for a while but they cost too much :meh:

Yes, I'm Barto.

Why do you see not drinking or smoking as some kind of accomplishment? Because I don't need that in my life, I don't need it to cope for anything or to have a good time. I'm not exactly saying people NEED those in order to cope or to have a good time but you can't deny that its an additive to both those things.

EDIT: For Jello. I really don't care for that, it's not even really a rule or at least I have never heard or known someone whose broken edge because they had promiscuous sex. Edge kids gotta get their dicks wet too.

It's an additive to having fun? How is that a bad thing? Do you also not watch TV, use the internet, play videogames, or hang out with friends? Because those are all additives to having fun too.

Yes, I'm Barto.

It's an additive to having fun? How is that a bad thing? Do you also not watch TV, use the internet, play videogames, or hang out with friends? Because those are all additives to having fun too. What im trying to say is that people obviously don't NEED those things to have fun but it adds to their experience of having fun.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic