super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

mmmmhhhhh Carribean women... I have been obssessing over the chick in yellow in this vid since forever :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AfTl5Vg73A

And BTW, a little history lesson is in order: 1. second independent country in western hemisphere (the US being first) 2. First independent black country in the WORLD 3. the ONLY successful Slave Rebellion 4. with the biggest Fortress in the western hemisphere is that dominican Repub? Nooooo, Haiti son B) and btw Haiti took over and owned Dominican repub for years. you guys are spineless hispanic assholes. It's not surprising the only Black independent country in Latin America (but we're Francophone, and in case you're thinking Jamaica, they are owned by England) is also the country with the richest history ever.

mmmmhhhhh Carribean women... I have been obssessing over the chick in yellow in this vid since forever :love:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AfTl5Vg73A

And BTW, a little history lesson is in order:

1. second independent country in western hemisphere (the US being first)

2. First independent black country in the WORLD

3. the ONLY successful Slave Rebellion

4. with the biggest Fortress in the western hemisphere

is that dominican Repub? Nooooo, Haiti son B)

and btw Haiti took over and owned Dominican repub for years. you guys are spineless hispanic assholes. It's not surprising the only Black independent country in Latin America (but we're Francophone, and in case you're thinking Jamaica, they are owned by England) is also the country with the richest history ever.

My people owned your people, I'm of french descent .:woody2:

ps. as good as your side was, you haitians turned it into crap. That's why there's more than 2 million of your people living on the DR side of the island. :D

we're taking over that's why

and yeh right now we're the number one poorest country and most dangerous

damn son, still finding ways to be number one at everything, be jealous B)

Why would I be jealous of mud cookie eating slobs? lmao at you guys being dangerous :D
  • Cooke unpinned this topic