super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Basically this is going no where because I'm literally dealing with two dense morons.

Well you wrote this whole paragraph about bullshit and didn't answer the simple question of "why do you feel like you've made a special commitment if it's just something you decided you don't want to try?"

You never say hey I don't do these things because they are bad. Which I guess ties in to what REED is saying.

I answered your original question, if by me being edge does it mean I don't use medication and if I listen to what the gov't deems as bad.

If you want an answer to that question it would be that in High School it's such a normal thing to drink, smoke, use drugs - I was the only kid who stood up for just being sober; how many Edge kids do you know? The number of people who use the three main things I abstain from compared to people who are completely clean is incredibly lopsided. I have also said in this thread that those things aren't good for your health; obviously its not as bad if used in moderation but still not good for you.

And this is what I mean. 'oh but in moderation it's ok but it's still not good for u kinda i guess hurrr". That after a paragraph about how everybody drinks and shit and you're one of the few who like, "stood up" for something that's barely an achievement and how you're part of this exclusive group now. Face it, you're not doing this for any half assed health reasons, any idiot can see that.
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

I've never seen so much crying about one thing in a single thread from so many different people. :lol:

A buddy of mine has a Straight edge tat the only difference is his looks good.

We all know you'll never admit you ruined your leg, it's permanent.

I've never seen so much crying about one thing in a single thread from so many different people. :lol:

I still fail to see why mine "looks bad" - it's work in progress the three x's are line up perfectly the lines are straight, no crooks or errors on em.

I still fail to see why mine "looks bad" - it's work in progress the three x's are line up perfectly the lines are straight, no crooks or errors on em.Just a big ugly tat breh, it's technically well done it just looks stupid. Least it's on a concealable spot.

I still fail to see why mine "looks bad" - it's work in progress the three x's are line up perfectly the lines are straight, no crooks or errors on em.Just a big ugly tat breh, it's technically well done it just looks stupid. Least it's on a concealable spot. oh, gotcha.

Not smoking defines who you are? Get the fuck over yourself. No one gives a shit what you do with your life. If you don't want to drink/smoke don't do it. Being condescending about it just makes you look like a douche. Not all drug users are going to judge you, so don't judge all drug users. You seem more concerned about the image that comes with straight edge rather than the logic behind it.

You made a big mistake making such a permanent choice when you're still a teen. You're going to change over time, maybe you'll have different views as you become an adult.

Whats funny is that im not being condescending at all. I have yet to judge anyone in this thread and rather I am the one being judged; I've not once said I was better than anyone - i've shown to be very okay with OTHER people doing what they want do. Please get your head out of your ass.

Not smoking defines who you are? Get the fuck over yourself. No one gives a shit what you do with your life. If you don't want to drink/smoke don't do it. Being condescending about it just makes you look like a douche. Not all drug users are going to judge you, so don't judge all drug users. You seem more concerned about the image that comes with straight edge rather than the logic behind it.

You made a big mistake making such a permanent choice when you're still a teen. You're going to change over time, maybe you'll have different views as you become an adult.

Whats funny is that im not being condescending at all. I have yet to judge anyone in this thread and rather I am the one being judged; I've not once said I was better than anyone - i've shown to be very okay with OTHER people doing what they want do. Please get your head out of your ass.You seem to have a mightier-than-thou attitude about abstaining from drugs. I'm not the only one who gets that from you.\

What got me was when you said, "How many people do you know that don't smoke or drink?" Like it's an accomplishment. Being straight edge is no more an accomplishment than being a user. Your mistake is believing that your path is one full of tough decisions and willpower. It's like being a Vegan and thinking it makes you a better person. You chose it so it doesn't matter.

Do you get what I'm saying?

Whats funny is that im not being condescending at all. I have yet to judge anyone in this thread and rather I am the one being judged; I've not once said I was better than anyone - i've shown to be very okay with OTHER people doing what they want do. Please get your head out of your ass.You seem to have a mightier-than-thou attitude about abstaining from drugs. I'm not the only one who gets that from you.\

What got me was when you said, "How many people do you know that don't smoke or drink?" Like it's an accomplishment. Being straight edge is no more an accomplishment than being a user. Your mistake is believing that your path is one full of tough decisions and willpower. It's like being a Vegan and thinking it makes you a better person. You chose it so it doesn't matter.

I was simply referring to how common it is to be user rather than someone who is not a user, because apparently none of my friends are users at all - It is a tough decision, it's easier to say yes than it is to say no; especially at the age I chose to say no, I had to say deal with peer pressure from tons of people all the time and not just one but two or three people at a time; I have had things right in front of me, within my grasp and yet instead of being apart of what they were doing I took my path, which sort of alienated me from people in High School for a little bit. I have not once said that by me being Edge that I'm better than anyone, please find that quote; and you put it well I chose it so it doesn't matter so why is it that I've had up six different posters bitching about MY TATTOO, it's MY CHOICE is it not?

I was simply referring to how common it is to be user rather than someone who is not a user, because apparently none of my friends are users at all - It is a tough decision, it's easier to say yes than it is to say no; especially at the age I chose to say no, I had to say deal with peer pressure from tons of people all the time and not just one but two or three people at a time; I have had things right in front of me, within my grasp and yet instead of being apart of what they were doing I took my path, which sort of alienated me from people in High School for a little bit. I have not once said that by me being Edge that I'm better than anyone, please find that quote; and you put it well I chose it so it doesn't matter so why is it that I've had up six different posters bitching about MY TATTOO, it's MY CHOICE is it not?

That's not true dude, even if it seemed that way in HS. You're 19, you'll see that when you hang around adults it doesn't matter. You didn't go through any additional hardships than someone who made a different choice. And you believing this is subconsciously making you think you're on a different level.

How is it a tough decision to do something you don't want to do in the first place? Oh and the quote:

I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I don't drink alcohol - that's a stand above three things that are highly normal amongst people starting from mid teens to old age - how often do you find someone who does at least one of those things compared to someone who doesn't do all three of those things?

Right there. You feel like you're "above" doing these things. So clearly you have some kind of superiority complex, whether you realize it or not.

That's not true dude, even if it seemed that way in HS. You're 19, you'll see that when you hang around adults it doesn't matter. You didn't go through any additional hardships than someone who made a different choice. And you believing this is subconsciously making you think you're on a different level. How is it not true? I have hung around adults and its the same thing. I did though, I got alienated by my friends because of my choice, and I had no one to befriend that had my life style choice until I became apart of the Hardcore community in my city and had a place of belonging until my friends at school accepted my choice and learned to stop nagging me consistently about doing shit with them. I find it rather amusing that you are judging my psyche when you don't know me, right after you said that I shouldn't be judging anyone else and that I'm not being judged.

How is it a tough decision to do something you don't want to do in the first place? Oh and the quote:

I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I don't drink alcohol - that's a stand above three things that are highly normal amongst people starting from mid teens to old age - how often do you find someone who does at least one of those things compared to someone who doesn't do all three of those things?

Right there. You feel like you're "above" doing these things. So clearly you have some kind of superiority complex, whether you realize it or not.

If I said stand against then you'd still bitch that i'm arrogant.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic