super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Kenta I'm completely ignorant on military stuff but do you want to get out of the army/marines? Is it like you still have a serve a bit more?

I am getting out. I complete my four years in July. There is another deployment coming up, but I have a wife and a daughter now, and I'm not going to leave them 2 months after my daughter is born. But technically after this July, I can still be recalled back by the Marines within the next four years if say there is a draft. I've done my term honorably and I feel I've contributed enough to the Marine Corps and myself the past four years so I'm good :)

Isn't there a stop-loss still in effect? if so you're fucked all around the board. They can keep you after your contract expires, fuckers.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Kenta I'm completely ignorant on military stuff but do you want to get out of the army/marines? Is it like you still have a serve a bit more?

I know you asked him but...

I think you have a 4 year obligation to serve. After 4 years you can decide to opt out and get an honorable discharge or sign another 4 year contract. Of course, you can fuck up and get yourself kicked out on purpose, but if you go that route, you might as well have a felony on your record, Dishonorable discharges are hard to shake, at least that's what they make you believe. Or you could go AWAL like a real man, but that is an actual felony.

lmao desertion. I heard of a story of a marine who went UA during vietnam and turned himself in like 40 years laterr hahah

My uncle met him up in Quantico. My uncle went UA after he re-enlisted and went through SAT school in 29 palms, said that old fuck was cool as a mother fucker.

I am getting out. I complete my four years in July. There is another deployment coming up, but I have a wife and a daughter now, and I'm not going to leave them 2 months after my daughter is born. But technically after this July, I can still be recalled back by the Marines within the next four years if say there is a draft. I've done my term honorably and I feel I've contributed enough to the Marine Corps and myself the past four years so I'm good :)

Isn't there a stop-loss still in effect? if so you're fucked all around the board. They can keep you after your contract expires, fuckers.

Not that I've heard of. I know Marines that get extensions because they have some time to give up for say an extra deployment. But I really haven't heard of anyone staying in over there contract unless they are on legal or medical hold.

Not that I've heard of. I know Marines that get extensions because they have some time to give up for say an extra deployment. But I really haven't heard of anyone staying in over there contract unless they are on legal or medical hold.

Ahh they may have went ahead and did away with it. I remember hearing about it and how a ton of people were being kept well after the date they were supposed to be discharged.

Ahh they may have went ahead and did away with it. I remember hearing about it and how a ton of people were being kept well after the date they were supposed to be discharged.

Yeah that was around like the beginning of OEF.

good to hear man.

stop loss ended awhile back.

Not so much a draft but if they want to call up the IRR (Individual Ready Reserve) which they rarely do now a days.

Me at some rave a few weeks ago, just found it on a website. i look really fucked so I thought you would enjoy it :happysad:

Posted Image

Is that how the majority of raves look like in Canada?

I'm asking because thats a hell of a lot better than what raves in so cal look like.

You were stationed in Okinawa right? Did you do much?

I did alot actually. I went around to Singapore, Thailand and the Phillipines. Those pics I will not post though :ben:

What were you doing there in terms of service?

Me at some rave a few weeks ago, just found it on a website. i look really fucked so I thought you would enjoy it :happysad:

Posted Image

Is that how the majority of raves look like in Canada?

I'm asking because thats a hell of a lot better than what raves in so cal look like.

For a smaller venue its pretty typical. I enjoy those more; better DJs, longer sets, and better atmosphere. That one was in a smaller bar, probably no more than 400 people there.

There are the big ones just like in SoCal I would imagine, but I do not go as often.

• Cooke unpinned this topic