super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Me at some rave a few weeks ago, just found it on a website. i look really fucked so I thought you would enjoy it :happysad:

Posted Image

Is that how the majority of raves look like in Canada?

I'm asking because thats a hell of a lot better than what raves in so cal look like.

For a smaller venue its pretty typical. I enjoy those more; better DJs, longer sets, and better atmosphere. That one was in a smaller bar, probably no more than 400 people there.

There are the big ones just like in SoCal I would imagine, but I do not go as often.

From the looks of it you don't have to deal with 95% of the people going looking like.

Posted Image

Why do you pretend that you're some kind of spiritual person when you have little to no real values in your inner-being and territory?

True. Only solace can overcome hope, while maintaining spiritual herbal essence in contact with comradeship and a spaceship.But that is because of not what you know, but what you do. It really depends on where you are at the moment and what you do then and there.

Why do you pretend that you're some kind of spiritual person when you have little to no real values in your inner-being and territory?

True. Only solace can overcome hope, while maintaining spiritual herbal essence in contact with comradeship and a spaceship.But that is because of not what you know, but what you do. It really depends on where you are at the moment and what you do then and there.You guys sound like employees at a fucking soap shop.

True. Only solace can overcome hope, while maintaining spiritual herbal essence in contact with comradeship and a spaceship.But that is because of not what you know, but what you do. It really depends on where you are at the moment and what you do then and there. Depending on whether it's high tide or low tide, the waves of emotions can suffocate under the gravitational pull of the moon stone, making it harder for sensations to mend themselves.

Me at some rave a few weeks ago, just found it on a website. i look really fucked so I thought you would enjoy it :happysad:

Posted Image

Is that how the majority of raves look like in Canada?

I'm asking because thats a hell of a lot better than what raves in so cal look like.

For a smaller venue its pretty typical. I enjoy those more; better DJs, longer sets, and better atmosphere. That one was in a smaller bar, probably no more than 400 people there.

There are the big ones just like in SoCal I would imagine, but I do not go as often.

From the looks of it you don't have to deal with 95% of the people going looking like.

Posted Image

LMFAO we have ppl like that too. I went to an all ages show a few weeks ago and it was crawling with kids like that.

True. Only solace can overcome hope, while maintaining spiritual herbal essence in contact with comradeship and a spaceship.But that is because of not what you know, but what you do. It really depends on where you are at the moment and what you do then and there. Depending on whether it's high tide or low tide, the waves of emotions can suffocate under the gravitational pull of the moon stone, making it harder for sensations to mend themselves.Correct, but the waves are not created by tides completely - they're created by the Wind. If the Wind is with your force it'll propel It much to your liking! If it is against your will, good luck - the forces will not help you but defeat you. Edited by jimbojones

True. Only solace can overcome hope, while maintaining spiritual herbal essence in contact with comradeship and a spaceship.But that is because of not what you know, but what you do. It really depends on where you are at the moment and what you do then and there. Depending on whether it's high tide or low tide, the waves of emotions can suffocate under the gravitational pull of the moon stone, making it harder for sensations to mend themselves.Correct, but the waves are not created by tides completely - they're created by the Wind. If the Wind is with your force it'll propel It much to your liking! If it is against your will, good luck - the forces will not help you but defeat you.

Agreed. Wind can be influenced by the heat of fire, thus providing beneficial health care to all indivuals. The true wielder of health and fire is said to be the heart, as it allows you to converse with Mother Rat and Baby Seal. Earth is then mended and bended to the emotion engine. When all powers are combined, Captain Peanut is reborn.

True. Only solace can overcome hope, while maintaining spiritual herbal essence in contact with comradeship and a spaceship.But that is because of not what you know, but what you do. It really depends on where you are at the moment and what you do then and there. Depending on whether it's high tide or low tide, the waves of emotions can suffocate under the gravitational pull of the moon stone, making it harder for sensations to mend themselves.Correct, but the waves are not created by tides completely - they're created by the Wind. If the Wind is with your force it'll propel It much to your liking! If it is against your will, good luck - the forces will not help you but defeat you.

Agreed. Wind can be influenced by the heat of fire, thus providing beneficial health care to all indivuals. The true wielder of health and fire is said to be the heart, as it allows you to converse with Mother Rat and Baby Seal. Earth is then mended and bended to the emotion engine. When all powers are combined, Captain Peanut is reborn.

lol i love your posts.

The more you know! The emotion engine is propelled by emotion but is held up by caterpillars. Edited by jimbojones
  • Cooke unpinned this topic