super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Gaming while high is too hard :ben: I always found it extremely hard to concentrate and sometimes I just get sick of moving my fingers so I just switch to TV or music :ben:

....:ben:You judgin' ****a? :sam:
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Gaming while high is too hard :ben: I always found it extremely hard to concentrate and sometimes I just get sick of moving my fingers so I just switch to TV or music :ben:

lmao you so slow Cov. :cruise:

lol Most times I get caught up in it so heavily I don't even realize I'm moving my fingers. Nazi Zombies is fun as shit while high fuck the haters

lol Most times I get caught up in it so heavily I don't even realize I'm moving my fingers. Nazi Zombies is fun as shit while high fuck the haters

This. A lot of times I don't even feel like I'm playing, and everything seems slower in games. Zombies is only good on that Acension map.

This. A lot of times I don't even feel like I'm playing, and everything seems slower in games. Zombies is only good on that Acension map.

yo man why you hatin' on kino?

yo man why you hatin' on kino?

Kino was alright, but it got old too fast and Five just sucked.

You guys kidding me? Driving stoned is easy as hell :|

Playing games is hit or miss. In BC2 I'll either get mauled or I'll get some THC-infused adrenaline rush and go like 23-3 like its Call of Duty :DB)

its hard to drive when you can't distinguish between your foot and the gas pedal :]

Playing games is hit or miss. In BC2 I'll either get mauled or I'll get some THC-infused adrenaline rush and go like 23-3 like its Call of Duty :DB)

its hard to drive when you can't distinguish between your foot and the gas pedal :]

I thought we were talking about smoking pot, not PCP :tom:

I thought we were talking about smoking pot, not PCP :tom: lmfao.

I've honestly had that problem. Not gonna lie. Shit freaks me out too, more importantly because I can't feel the brake pedal :tom:. Though I've never had a problem actually driving. :[

• Cooke unpinned this topic