super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Dont do xanax for fun

srrsly

you fiend so hardcore you find yourself moving onto other drugs

All the people that I know that fucking take xanies have ended up drug addicts - like they bend hard on weekdays/dont go to school/work

its fucked up no joke

I've honestly heard that from quite a few people and i never really took it that seriously; i just figured it was a scare tactic that they would use to try and keep people from trying it (recreationally) in the first place.

I mean, I've tried ADD shit like ritalin, adderal, concerta, etc a ton of shit, and some stuff like percocets and vicodins. It's not something i do every weekend, or even every month, but there have been times where i did them in repeated successions within short time frames and overall, i have fucked around with those shits for a good amount of time; not once did i feel dependent on them, nor did i ever feel any withdrawal.

I guess xanax just must be that much more powerful (dependence wise) since, for starters, i have heard far more about it's addiction than i have for the shit that i have tried so far.

I rail addie all the time - and do other shit

but I always stay away from xanax I just know this one guy who gets 2 fucked up

He will do a bunch of xanax - snort coke the next day..take some more...and do E the third day..while fiending for more xanax

its so fucked up ...how fucked up he gets...so I avoid that shit

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Dont do xanax for fun

srrsly

All the people that I know that fucking take xanies have ended up drug addicts - like they bend hard on weekdays/dont go to school/work

its fucked up no joke

I've honestly heard that from quite a few people and i never really took it that seriously; i just figured it was a scare tactic that they would use to try and keep people from trying it (recreationally) in the first place.

I mean, I've tried ADD shit like ritalin, adderal, concerta, etc a ton of shit, and some stuff like percocets and vicodins. It's not something i do every weekend, or even every month, but there have been times where i did them in repeated successions within short time frames and overall, i have fucked around with those shits for a good amount of time; not once did i feel dependent on them, nor did i ever feel any withdrawal.

I guess xanax just must be that much more powerful (dependence wise) since, for starters, i have heard far more about it's addiction than i have for the shit that i have tried so far.

I rail addie all the time - and do other shit

but I always stay away from xanax I just know this one guy who gets 2 fucked up

He will do a bunch of xanax - snort coke the next day..take some more...and do E the third day..while fiending for more xanax

its so fucked up ...how fucked up he gets...so I avoid that shit

Holy FUCK. That's definitely something i haven't done nor ever hope to do. It's seriously way too much and i can definitely see how somebody could get hooked on it by pulling multiple-day benders like that.

Shit..i guess I'll just stay off this bullshit and take it occasionally if i need to take the edge of, like the doc said :ben:

Funny thing is, i went in there for a completely different reason and figured (while i was there) that i would try to get a prescription for ritalin, and that did not work since he asked me if i was failing any classes, to which i answered no...motherfucker just dropped the idea of a prescription faster than....some funny comparison that i can't come up with at this very moment

Dont do xanax for fun

srrsly

its fucked up no joke

I mean I've tried ADD shit like ritalin, adderal, concerta, etc a ton of shit, and some stuff like percocets and vicodins. It's not something i do every weekend, or even every month, but there have been times where i did them in repeated successions within short time frames and overall, i have fucked around with those shits for a good amount of time; not once did i feel dependent on them, nor did i ever feel any withdrawal, and i often (usually) mixed them with decent amounts of alcohol.

Xanax is generally considered to be less physically dependant than a lot of the drugs you've already taken.

Drugs like adderall, ritalin, percocet (oxycodone) are all schedule II substances (high potential for abuse) which is only 1 rung down from a drug like, heroin, and in the same category as meth, cocaine, morphine, etc.

Xanax is gen further down the scale at schedule IV (low-moderate potential for abuse). Much lighter. Though it mostly just depends on the person.

Petarded will swear that adderall is the most addictive shit in the world

I can tell you from experience that opiates can be pretty addicting as well

And you probably already know a few people who can't control their alcohol consumption

I can take xanax and won't have to worry about addiction. Some people do. You don't really know until you're actually addicted. That's just how it goes in the world of drugs. :smug:

I will also say that benzos (like xanax) and alcohol tend to have the most destructive withdrawals from any drug. They can actually kill. So yeah, probably don't want to get hooked on any of that stuff.

Edited by DMC

Dont do xanax for fun

srrsly

its fucked up no joke

I mean I've tried ADD shit like ritalin, adderal, concerta, etc a ton of shit, and some stuff like percocets and vicodins. It's not something i do every weekend, or even every month, but there have been times where i did them in repeated successions within short time frames and overall, i have fucked around with those shits for a good amount of time; not once did i feel dependent on them, nor did i ever feel any withdrawal, and i often (usually) mixed them with decent amounts of alcohol.

Xanax is considered to be less physically dependant than a lot of the drugs you've already taken.

Drugs like adderall, ritalin, percocet (oxycodone) are all schedule II substances which is only 1 rung down from a drug like, heroin, and in the same category as meth and cocaine.

Xanax is further down the scale at schedule IV. Much lighter. Though it mostly just depends on the person.

And you probably already know a few people who can't control their alcohol consumption

I can take xanax and won't have to worry about addiction. Some people do. You don't really know until you're actually addicted. That's just how it goes in the world of drugs. :smug:

I do fine with addie - but I can see myself just snorting the shit non stop if I had some around - but I have to many

responsibilities in life to get that fucked up on drugs lol. But yeah I dont know - from what I have seen xanax seems iffy so I never tried it

Dont do xanax for fun

srrsly

its fucked up no joke

Xanax is considered to be less physically dependant than a lot of the drugs you've already taken.

Drugs like adderall, ritalin, percocet (oxycodone) are all schedule II substances which is only 1 rung down from a drug like, heroin, and in the same category as meth and cocaine.

Xanax is further down the scale at schedule IV. Much lighter. Though it mostly just depends on the person.

I do fine with addie - but I can see myself just snorting the shit non stop if I had some around - but I have to many

responsibilities in life to get that fucked up on drugs lol. But yeah I dont know - from what I have seen xanax seems iffy so I never tried it

Adderall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xanax

Adderall makes me feel powerful and sexy, can stop sleepiness like nothing and improves mental concentration for like 12 hours

Xanax makes me sleepy. None of the euphoria like I get from other depressants. Xanax just gives me that calm feeling where, I didn't really care what was going on around me. And it makes me want to sleep. It's not regular sleepiness though, it's a feeling that you can fall asleep anywhere in the world at any time in any position and get some good sleep. Like literally, could fall asleep sitting up in a bed full of cockroaches.

Dont do xanax for fun

srrsly

its fucked up no joke

Adderall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xanax

Adderall makes me feel powerful and sexy, can stop sleepiness like nothing and improves mental concentration for like 12 hours

Xanax makes me sleepy. None of the euphoria like I get from other depressants. Xanax just gives me that calm feeling where, I didn't really care what was going on around me. And it makes me want to sleep. It's not regular sleepiness though, it's a feeling that you can fall asleep anywhere in the world at any time in any position and get some good sleep. Like literally, could fall asleep sitting up in a bed full of cockroaches.

I completely agree with you on the ritalin part, that's basically why i love it so much. Then again, i consider myself mostly an uppers person (though i have enjoyed various types of downers as well) so ritalin, for me, is like the holy grail.

Also, i don't think I become quite as addicted to shit as others may. For example, i have been smoking on and off for years, maybe 6 or more in total, and i could usually stop cold turkey at random times for many months to come no problem. Usually. In fact, i have not smoked regularly since Nov. and have only had a few here and there when out with friends and having a really, really good time. It's just one of those things, but i NEVER get the urge to smoke the following day. I don't even think about it. That goes for a lot of of other shit as well. I can go to my country for 3 months and drink (and smoke) almost every single day (no joke) and I'll come back and within the first few days completely stop everything and not even think about it twice.

Edit: Then again, i have never just had tons of ritalin laying around. It was always something i would do mainly with people that had some, so i can possibly see myself getting hooked on the shit if i had a ton of it. HOWEVER, i also don't really see that happening because Gekks basically said it best: There are too many responsibilities at this point and i have already got far enough and did a lot of shit that i know i can't really fuck around and mess it all up.

Dont do xanax for fun

srrsly

its fucked up no joke

lmfao you must know some weak ass kids

Xanax is awesome in moderation. Last summer I was literally on it all day every day. Used to take like .5mg two-three times a day....did that for like 2 or 3 months. The withdrawal was shitty but doable. Adderall isn't even comparable. Xanax slows you down, relaxes you, makes you more careless. Adderall turns you into a machine :D

• Cooke unpinned this topic