super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Kids who force the use of drugs are just as bad a preachy straight edgers. To each their own, drugs aren't for everybody.

True dis. I've smoked weed and honestly I don't care for it too much. I hate people who act all holier than thou for never trying it but I also hate people who always need to smoke weed before they do something.

Kids who force the use of drugs are just as bad a preachy straight edgers. To each their own, drugs aren't for everybody.

Sounds like something a old man would say.

You mean something an adult would say. Anyone who forces/condones drug use in others is a dipshit, and the majority are children like yourself. If you're going to smoke your joint do it, it doesn't matter what others do. Don't pretend like you're in some different league of cool bc you do illegal drugs.

In the same way straight edge kids who try to tell me how to live can fuck themselves.

This came out of no where.How? The last page is full of people trying to force weed on Alph.

Sounds like something a old man would say.

You mean something an adult would say. Anyone who forces/condones drug use in others is a dipshit, and the majority are children like yourself. If you're going to smoke your joint do it, it doesn't matter what others do. Don't pretend like you're in some different league of cool bc you do illegal drugs.

In the same way straight edge kids who try to tell me how to live can fuck themselves.

This came out of no where.How? The last page is full of people trying to force weed on Alph. lmao, I see you have a strong stance on this. But really they were only just trolling Alphy.

I tend to not judge people based on their drug of preference but at the same time I kinda do :meh::D

I don't feel like smoking a plant, plus like I said, I hate inhaling smoke.

pussy

what a puss

Nah son, I have what you guys lack, balls. You guys need drugs to do what you wouldn't do normally.

LMAO. get the fuck outta here bro.

I don't feel like smoking a plant, plus like I said, I hate inhaling smoke.

pussy

what a puss

Nah son, I have what you guys lack, balls. You guys need drugs to do what you wouldn't do normally.

LMAO. get the fuck outta here bro.

smoke da weed bro

SMOKE DA WEED BRO

This came out of no where.How? The last page is full of people trying to force weed on Alph. I guess the straight edge comment. You don't have to be edge to preach sobriety.

This came out of no where.How? The last page is full of people trying to force weed on Alph. I guess the straight edge comment. You don't have to be edge to preach sobriety.Never said they were mutually exclusive, but I doubt many drug users condone drug use. We're not talking about abuse, just using at all. If you preach sobriety you can't go and use drugs lol.

I said "preachy" straight edgers, you'd be hard pressed to find "preachy" drug users against recreational use.

• Cooke unpinned this topic