super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Zero, could you kick Snakey's ass with all those weight training products you buy?

Yes

just the left? I mean...you may as well give him the two. It does not make you 50% less gay and it would feel better for you too :ben:

You ever hook up with guys?

No. Although I did go on a few accidental dates with a guy from work a few weeks ago, awkward.

Is he gay?

No

WTF is an accidental date?

it's zf being too much of a wuss to tell some dude to fuck off

She doesn't even have to tell him to fuck off though. Just mention the whole being Lebanese thing.

Well I thought we were just hanging out and he was paying for stuff cos he is super nice... :face:

About 3 times 'hanging out' with him he asked me to be his gf I was like ...oh shiiiii.. but I did tell him and he was a bit of a creeper saying stuff like "are you sure I can't change your mind" ugh tip- don't ever do that.

Zero, could you kick Snakey's ass with all those weight training products you buy?

Yes

just the left? I mean...you may as well give him the two. It does not make you 50% less gay and it would feel better for you too :ben:

No. Although I did go on a few accidental dates with a guy from work a few weeks ago, awkward.

Is he gay?

No

No offense but you look like a dude. That is the only logical explanation I can think of.

Wow. Just about every lesbian I know has hooked up with a guy at some point. Some even because there weren't girls around and they were horny. You hate the cock.

most lesbians i see are ugly or fat, makes sense, since no men would want them.

Uh..Maybe in Cuntnada. Al thought nearly half of lesbians try to look manly for some reason. I honestly know of one couple where both chicks are girly. They're both fucking hot too. Usually it's one dudish chick and one girly one.

Faze looks like a less attractive Justin bebo

Faze went radical. Last pic I saw was the one where she had long blond hair and was a pretty girl. Then she posted some where she completely changed into a punkish Rachel Maddow type. I'd still hit though.

Faze could look good if she wanted, but that butch lesbian shit is fucking that shit up.

You're just hating cause she pulls more girls than you. You guys need to stop hitting on faze, that shit ain't going to work. You can't turn a lesbian, straight.

Faze could look good if she wanted, but that butch lesbian shit is fucking that shit up.

You're just hating cause she pulls more girls than you. You guys need to stop hitting on faze, that shit ain't going to work. You can't turn a lesbian, straight.

Especially when you're dick is no bigger than a finger anwyay.

Especially when you're dick is no bigger than a finger anwyay.

Poor hobo and his 3 inches :(

You're just hating cause she pulls more girls than you. You guys need to stop hitting on faze, that shit ain't going to work. You can't turn a lesbian, straight. Fyi there's no such thing as a hot lesbian.

I also cant fuck a girl 14 hours out of my time zone so I don't see the difference.

and what's with the random ass comma lol

I also cant fuck a girl 14 hours out of my time zone so I don't see the difference.

and what's with the random ass comma lol

dude is typing like he's that crippled black kid from Malcom in the Middle
  • Cooke unpinned this topic