super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

i will stop playing games, visiting forums, and using gadgets. thanks for the breakdown, zwarrior.

Living inside a home is too popular, maybe we should start living in the woods, to be different.

being a geek is cool these days Antwarrior. Stop haytin

exactly why y'all niggas should stop being geeks :D You;ve become a stereotype that the mainstream ate up and copies, just like hipsters, hip hop, rock culture etc. Mainstream pop culture is very sadistic and almost everything is done sarcastically. Everything is a fad worth jumping the bandwagon for, imitate the absurdity and once that image is completely tarnished and turned into a gimmick, they move on to the next fad. Can anyone wear "hip hop" clothes without feeling like they're poser wiggers (or n if u black)? In the 90s it was also "cool these days". Soon enough (and to me it's already prevalent) we will feel like posers ourself when we wear nintendo clothes, wear our big glasses, or go to these nerdy conventions, because mainstream has taken over and is sarcastically making fun of it and you're not even aware of that.

pretty sure if DT and ZWarrior ever met, DT would knock him the fuck out. This beef has hit the next level.

lol One punch and that ****a would be out for the count.

:D

We should stop being our self cause other people are copying us ;(

i will stop playing games, visiting forums, and using gadgets. thanks for the breakdown, zwarrior.

What? I didn't say stop being yourselves, I said "being a geek/nerd is cool these days" is not something you would want to be proud of. Because the "cool" factor of it is a sarcastic/poser fad. As DT, my personal stenographer, mentioned, I used to go to comicon, I didn't stop because "they are copying me", I stopped because they took over. The obvious difference between a poser and an actual nerd is the poser doesn't know shit, he just wants to mimic the image in a shallow way, and when literally 9 out of the 10 people you run into are all posers who don't know what they're doing here other than wanting to be part of the culture in a shallow on-the-surface way because every other one rejected them, they can keep that nerd title, because people who call themselves nerds proudly are usually the poserfags anyway. real "nerds" don't give a shit.

What? I didn't say stop being yourselves, I said "being a geek/nerd is cool these days" is not something you would want to be proud of. Because the "cool" factor of it is a sarcastic/poser fad. As DT, my personal stenographer, mentioned, I used to go to comicon, I didn't stop because "they are copying me", I stopped because they took over. The obvious difference between a poser and an actual nerd is the poser doesn't know shit, he just wants to mimic the image in a shallow way, and when literally 9 out of the 10 people you run into are all posers who don't know what they're doing here other than wanting to be part of the culture in a shallow on-the-surface way because every other one rejected them, they can keep that nerd title, because people who call themselves nerds proudly are usually the poserfags anyway. real "nerds" don't give a shit.

We like videogames, comics, etc because.....we like them. Them being considered cool ( well cooler than they were maybe 10 years ago) is just a perk. :smug:

Living inside a home is too popular, maybe we should start living in the woods, to be different.or mud huts!

Don't you hate it when you're forced to read shit on the internet? Goddamit I would just want to rage and complain too

I wanted to get to your point but lost care when, in that horribly constructed paragraph, you mentioned your lonely childhood comiccon days or some shit on one cares about. Then I got to the end and realized you weren't saying anything.

and lol comic book nerds

Living inside a home is too popular, maybe we should start living in the woods, to be different.

Everybody breathes, too. I guess we should start being individuals and not breathe, unless the majority stops breathing of course.

You calling me a nerd for going to comic con = me trying to be a nerd to fit in?

Holy shit you are one stupid motherfucker.

• Cooke unpinned this topic